23. Alex Cohen and The Art of Personal Styling with Intention43m | Jul 25, 2022
Today Lea has a chat with fashion stylist and entrepreneur, Alex Cohen. Distinguished as one of Dallas’ most chic multi-hyphenate, she has produced numerous editorial pieces and her work can be seen on red carpets stretching from Texas, Nashville, LA and New York.
Incorporating her love for fashion and drive to empower others, Alex has been able to bridge the gap between high-fashion aesthetics and accessibility for her clientele base. Alex believes in the interconnectivity between the outer self + appearance with how you feel inside and works with intention to bring this mindset to her clients.
In today's episode of The Art Of...
- Personal styling as an art form
- When is it appropriate to call one’s self an “artist”
- The value of a morning routine to support an intentional mindset
- 3 simple styling tips for everyone
- Different facets of the business of personal styling
- Importance of self-compassion and self-study to aid in creating with intention
- The 5AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life by Robin Sharma
- School of Greatness Podcast with Lewis Howes
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/the-art-of6950/donations