38. Ashley Berges the Live Your True Life Coach50m | Mar 27, 2023
Today Lea chats with friend and my former therapist, Ashley Berges, nationally syndicated radio show personality, author of The 10 Day Challenge to Live Your True Life, host of The Celebrity Perspective on Amazon Prime, Speaker, mentor, and Live Your True Life Coach.
Ashley has dedicated her life to search and discover ways of helping people overcome toxic relationships, to help them to understand how they accepted and entered into the toxic relationship, why the red flags were overlooked, and how to create and manifest true conscious decisions to augment old programming and create a new way of life. You don’t have to settle with negativity and that which doesn’t bring you joy, you don’t have to settle for manipulation, gaslighting, being made to feel bad about yourself, being told how bad you are and the guilt and shame you carry by dealing with this day in and day out. You can choose a different way of life, you can live true to yourself and you can let go of outdated teachings, toxic cycles and patterns, and all ways of life that no longer serve you. Ashley is here to help you live your true life, your authentic life, the life you are meant to live.
In this episode of The Art Of...
- Living your "best" vs. "true" life
- Ashley's childhood chronic illness and the gifts it bestowed upon her
- Dysfunction within relationships and how it acts as the mirror to our own trauma
- How to address red flags early on in relationships
- Traits of Narssarciastic Personality Disorder and its link with codependency
- Covert Narcissism
- Enabling toxic behavior
Connect with Ashley:
- Book an appointment with Ashley ~ HERE
- Instagram ~ @Ashleyberges
- Website ~ Ashleyberges.com
- And MUCH more from Ashley- HERE!!
Connect with Lea:
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/the-art-of6950/donations