24. Back to Health with Dr. Kristi Farrell44m | Aug 1, 2022
Dr. Kristi Farrell joins Lea on The Art Of…. today to discusses how to achieve the highest level of physical and functional chiropractic health.
Along with her team at Back to Health, Dr. Farrell’s mission is to help as many people as possible live pain-free without the use of harmful drugs and surgeries. They emphasize improving health to reduce the risk of pain and illness before a problem starts. Back to Health sets itself apart from conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness if they could, and this is why Dr. Farrell created their wellness chiropractic center focusing on the entirety of health.
In today's episode of The Art Of....
- Regenerative medicine modalities
- Chiropractic care and wholistic benefits
- Childhood trauma and how it contributes to physical ailments
- Living pain free without the use of surgery or harmful drugs
- Improving health to reduce the risk of pain and illness before a problems starts
- Training the body to retain its natural power
Follow Dr. Farrell:
- The Earthing Movie ~ Grounding documentary on Gaia TV
- Grounding sheets
- Grounding mat
- Grounding mouse pad
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss
- Power vs Force by David Hawkins
- The Power of One More: The Ultimate Guide to Happiness and Success by Ed Mylett
- The Ed Mylett Show Podcast
- InterEvolution with Bruce Lipton on Gaia TV
- Rewired with Joe Dispenza on Gaia TV
- Lea's podcast episode reviewing Joe Dispenza ~ Creating New Realities: How to Rewire Your Brain
- The Heart Math Institute
Remember to create something beautiful today!
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/the-art-of6950/donations