S4 EP55: Kyllie's Story Unlimited Joy
Traveling across continents during the pandemic, going to Bible college all this based on a prophetic word…who does that? Well my guest this week did because she and her family chose to follow Jesus. Isolating, leaving friends behind, being on the other side of the world… you have no option but to lean in closer to Jesus. Kyllie [with a double L] because she’s balanced [laugh] Kyllie Martin is the Joy Carrier.
Meet Kyllie, a debut author with a passion for storytelling, the Word of God, and the presence of the Holy Spirit. As a wife, mother, and friend, she brings warmth and connection to every relationship she cultivates. A church leader and speaker, Kyllie is passionate about empowering women and seeing the church embrace the fullness of the Kingdom. Recently returning to New Zealand after completing ministry school in California, she is settling back into a slower pace of life and finding inspiration for her subsequent books. She is enjoying the rich coffee culture, delectable food, and the midcentury modern design of her family home.
As you listen, both Kyllie and I want to encourage you that “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
- Choose joy, choose gratitude, choose thankfulness mindset.
- Recognize that there is always more of God and with God - you can have more of Him everyday.
- Watch, pause and listen because the Lord is speaking all of the time
- Sometimes the shift that God asks you to make is the life changing transformation you desperately need.
- Despite all the greatest achievements, when God calls you it is for a relationship, first, before the doing. You get to BE before you DO.
- The further you walk with the Lord, the more you get pruned.
- When you are diligent in your spiritual disciplines, you eventually get to a place of relating with God instinctively; you grow beyond practicing simple disciplines.
- Be excited about moving from the ‘shoulds’ with God to the ‘wants’ and ‘musts’ with God.
- Learn to recognize God’s voice in your journey, know and trust this voice first.
- Know the joy killers in your life - these can be subtle to very obvious cues and clues.
- When you walk with God closely, He will help you get things done… at His pace. If He called you, rest assured that as you obediently work on the process, He ultimately has to make IT happen. Bring your thoughts, fears to God and be honest about the lies you are possibly believing.
- The Holy Spirit will counsel you to become who God has destined you to BE-COME.
Connect with Guest:
Connect with Kate:
Connect with us: