BMM 140: "Grief Sedated by Orgasm"
In Lemonade Beyoncè said, “Grief sedated by orgasm. Orgasm heightened by grief,” and the Chapmans believe she was on to something.
In this episode Mikey and Randie discuss how grief has affected their sex life. Together they detail sex before and after Noble, how sex has evolved, and then end the main segment with advice for grieving couples.
Later, the Mr. brings a fight questioning the ways Randie takes care of herself. But it’s all love when in the end they show each other some PDA.
As always, Mikey and Randie thank you for tuning in to this special season and they hope to encourage you to have conversations about pleasure even when you’re in deep grief.
- Join Our Patreon
- Check out singer, songwriter, and actress Ebony Jenae
More Items Mentioned:
- Wordie Productions:Wordie Productions
- Grieving is Loving, Dr. Joanne Cacciatore: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/50891548
- Bearing the Unbearable, Dr. Joanne Cacciatore: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32926208-bearing-the-unbearable
- Dipsea Stories: https://www.dipseastories.com/
- The Chapman’s do the Lift Challenge: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ca5BZa0gJIC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Follow us on Social Media
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a voicemail: 770-750-4098
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/black-millennial-marriage/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy