#393: How To Simply Shift Your Energy To Align With Your Future Self (Solo Ep)19m | Sep 11, 2023
In this week's impromptu solo episode, join Mimi as she finds solace beneath a towering tree in London. After a transformative walking meditation, Mimi shares her insights on the importance of self-care when life becomes hectic.
Listen in to explore how a walking meditation can create profound shifts in energy and perspective. Mimi delves into the delicate balance between living in the moment and striving to become your best self.
- The power of small, targeted moments of energy alignment and their potential to find serenity and transform your entire day.
- Finding equilibrium between how you are feeling in the present moment and acting as your future self.
- The journey of improvement, debunking the myth of perfection, and the importance of bouncing back swiftly.
- How to manage your reaction to external irritations and reduce the impact they can have on your mood and day.
- Attracting desired outcomes by connecting with your future self.
Try the Superhuman Meditations app risk free → USE CODE 'PODCAST' FOR 6-WEEKS FREE
• Hundreds of guided meditations powered by neuroscience for every mood + activity
• 85% of users feel a shift after just 5 minutes of listening per day
Follow Mimi on Instagram here
Follow Mimi on TikTok here
Follow MIMI Podcast on Instagram here
Join us on YouTube here
Website → mimibouchard.com
Can a conversation change your life? It can if you listen to it at the right time. Every week on this podcast, Superhuman founder Mimi Bouchard holds deep, inspiring conversations with some of the most motivating people in the world who share the secrets of their incredible success. Whether they’ve built lucrative businesses, created amazing relationships, improved their health, grown their wealth, or turned their lives around in really big (and even small) ways, you'll hear fresh takeaways that you can put in place to create the life of your dreams and become the very best version of yourself.
New episodes every Monday + Wednesday. Don't forget to share your thoughts by rating and reviewing the show - your feedback helps us create more of the content you love!