Phasmophobia, Part 3 (1.23)
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal, ORCS! Now, our team must escape a facility where ghosts, ghouls, cryptids, and who-knows-what-else lurk around every corner. But the rescue nerds aren’t the only ones trapped in the base—and they’ll have to decide whether those others are worth saving.
Gavin grabs his friend. Hannes suits up. Ava gives an order.
CherrieSorbet created our amazing story artwork. She’s also one of our favorite people, so go and give her some virtual hugs. You can find her @cherriesorbet on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Twitch.
Eli Schneider composed our theme song, for which we are eternally grateful. If we’re ever trapped and left for dead inside a ghost jail, we’d listen to Eli’s cool tunes to pass the time.
A humongous, gargantuan, momentous thank you to Greyvoice for the use of their songs “My Apartment is a Spaceship” and “The Hole at the Center of Everything.” Listen to more of their work on Spotify and Bandcamp!
Additional sounds/music obtained from zapsplat.com, and the following creators:
- AdmNaismith from freesound.org
- Asepirawan20 from pixabay.com/music
- Beetlemuse from pixabay.com/music
- crooner from freesound.org
- EchoCinematics from freesound.org
- GioeleFazzeri (“Inside Serial Killer’s Cove” and “SciFi Fantasy Soundscape” from pixabay.com/music)
- Greyvoice (“My Apartment is a Spaceship” and “The Hole at the Center of Everything.”)
- LoafDV from freesound.org
- Mmaruska from freesound.org
- Mike Koenig from soundbible.com
- Omnisis from freesound.org
- Ripiosuelto from freesound.org
- Setuniman from freesound.org
- Zagi2 from freesound.org
(Some sounds have been altered from their original versions. A full list of audio credits and licenses is available on our website.)
Dread was created by Epidiah Ravachol. Learn more about the game here!