Phasmophobia, Part 5 (1.25)
Our team has been reunited, but something––someone––seems a little… off. As the ORCS base crumbles around them, our rescue nerds scramble to find an escape. There’s just one problem: they have to make sure that c-169 doesn’t get out, too.
Hannes punches. Gavin shoots. Ava eats.
Eli Schneider’s spooky tunes have been with us right from the beginning, and we couldn’t be more grateful. Thanks for writing our theme song and original music, Eli! Go check out more of his work, and give him lots of virtual hugs.
Speaking of hugs, send some more hugs over to Greyvoice for letting us feature their songs “My Apartment is a Spaceship”, “Petrimould” and “Next Time Arrives.” All of Greyvoice’s works are incredible, but don’t take our word for it. Give ‘em a listen on Spotify and Bandcamp.
Additional sounds/music obtained from zapsplat.com, and the following creators:
- AdmNaismith from freesound.org
- Beetlemuse from pixabay.com/music
- Blouhond from freesound.org
- crooner from freesound.org
- Defekt Maschine from pixabay.com/music
- GeoffreyBurch from pixabay.com/music
- Gilligan_itm from freesound.org
- Greyvoice (“My Apartment is a Spaceship”, “Petrimould”, “Next Time Arrives”)
- John Kensy Music from pixabay.com/music
- JuliusH from pixabay.com/music
- KeyunKalel from pixabay.com/music
- Lemonmusicstudio from pixabay.com/music
- Lunchmoney from freesound.org
- Marnenagel from freesound.org
- Music Unlimited from pixabay.com/music
- OGsoundFX from freesound.org
- Setuniman (“Careful Approach,” “In Those Days”) from freesound.org
- Snapssound from freesound.org
- RezaHoseini from pixabay.com/music
- Zen Man from pixabay.com/music
- 23843807 from pixabay.com/music
(Some sounds have been altered from their original versions. A full list of the audio credits and licenses is available on our website.)
Dread was created by Epidiah Ravachol. Learn more about the game here!