S2 EP 16 - The Ultimate Guide to College Savings16m | Mar 14, 2023
In this episode of Black People Parenting, we'll be discussing some practical tips and strategies to help you save for your child's college education. We'll cover topics such as:
- Starting early - the earlier you start saving, the more time your money has to grow.
- Setting financial goals - determining how much you need to save and when you need it will help you stay on track.
- Exploring different savings options - from 529 plans to Roth IRAs, we'll explore various options for saving for college.
- Seeking out scholarships and grants - there are many opportunities for your child to receive financial aid, and we'll discuss ways to find them.
- Teaching your child financial responsibility - preparing your child to be financially responsible will help them make better decisions when it comes to paying for college.
By the end of this episode, you'll have a better understanding of how to prepare financially for your child's college education and feel more confident in your ability to provide the best opportunities for your child's future.
Thanks for tuning in to Black People Parenting, and don't forget to subscribe and leave a review.
Dion on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gladdaddion/
BPP on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blackpeopleparenting/
To work with Dion
Join the BPP private Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/blackpeopleparenting/