Ep. 66 - 7 Hard Truths That We Have Had to UNLearn1h 2m | May 23, 2023
In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle discuss the uncomfortable, hard truths that they had to UNlearn. They also share the vulnerable, personal stories of how they came to these revelations, and how it has impacted their daily lives. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
7 Hard Truths That We Have Had To UNLearn:
- All you need is love to make a relationship work. You can love someone but know that relationship is not in the best interest for either of you. And therefore, you can love them from afar.
- The right person will come along when you are ready.
- If I communicate clearly, people will always understand me. Even if you communicate clearly and from a place in the heart, you still not be understood by the person or people listening.
- More self-care will fix your problems.
- Blood is thicker than water. Family is everything.
- If someone isn’t into you the way you are into them, they will change if you work hard enough.
- If we change jobs, move to a better place, have a baby, buy a house, therelationship will be better and fixed.
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!
Don't forget to visit HelloFresh.com/barbknowsbest16 and use code barbknowbest16 for 16 FREE plus FREE SHIPPING!
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy