Ep. 78 - Taking Back Your Power
This week, Barb and Michelle open up about personal situations they both have been going through that made them feel overwhelmed and weakened, and how they bounced back to regain their power. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
- Fear can show itself as uncertainty.
- It’s okay to be uncertain but honor you’re the work you are doing.
- It’s so important to understand your feelings and how fear is showing up in your life.
- There is a difference between needing to take a pause and reflect and and being stagnant, where there is no decision to be made at this moment.
- Life is filled with subtle shifts that can help you feel more powerful.
- The power to do all things, including those that are hard, is within you.
- Sometimes doing the hard thing is the right thing, and could make you feel better.
Helpful tips to get through the uncertainty:
- Make a list of things that you feel are taking up space and keeping you from moving forward.
- Take action even if it’s the smallest of actions to take that step forward out of the chaos.
- Be patient with yourself and give yourself grace.
- Don’t carry the negative thoughts that say “you can’t” with you.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!
* Check out Factor 75 and use my code barbknowsbest50 for a great deal: https://www.factor75.com/
* Check out Uncommon Goods and use my code BARBKNOWSBEST for a great deal: www.uncommongoods.com
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy