Ep. 81 - Answering Your Mother/Daughter Relationship Questions!
In this week’s episode, Barb and Michelle take questions from the listeners about their relationship. They dive into the tricky dynamics of working together as family members, the sources of their biggest disagreements, and what they credit to making their relationship what it is today. Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
Knowing how you want to feel in a relationship and what you want that relationship to look like is powerful.
Fostering a healthy mother/daughter relationship isn’t easy.
- Starting from a place of love.
Tips for disagreements:
- Don’t take things personally.
- Reflect on the argument.
- What caused the fight?
- What caused the hurt feelings?
- Where is my part in it?
- Cultivate humor and levity.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!
* Check out Factor 75 and use my code barbknowsbest50 for a great deal: https://www.factor75.com/
* Check out Uncommon Goods and use my code BARBKNOWSBEST for a great deal: www.uncommongoods.com
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy