Ep. 84 - What’s It Like to Be on a Silent Retreat?
In this week’s episode, Barb opens up about her recent experience of attending a 30-day silent retreat. She shares her profound insights, takeaways, and the biggest challenges she faced. If you’ve ever been interested in silent retreats, this episode is for you! Follow us @MichelleMaros and @Peaceful_Barb and share your experiences with us @BarbKnowsBestPod or at www.michellemaros.com/podcast.
- When choosing a retreat: listen to your heart and allow it to guide your decision. *We do not recommend attempting a 30-day silent retreat for your first retreat.
- The retreat was based on love and kindness. Allow your heart to feel loving and kind.
- If the world presents us with something uncomfortable, if you sit long enough, you can become comfortable and then attach to it.
References Mentioned in Today’s Podcast:
GET YOUR BARB KNOWS BEST MERCH TODAY! CLICK HERE!
* Check out Factor 75 and use my code barbknowsbest50 for a great deal: https://www.factor75.com/
* Check out Uncommon Goods and use my code BARBKNOWSBEST for a great deal: www.uncommongoods.com
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy