- Morning Hustlers With Greg SantosMorning Hustlers is a group of ambitious people who are dedicated to actualizing their full potential. They serve as a platform to keep people accountable for their goals and eliminate procrastination. Their mission is very simple: to provide a positive online community to 10,000 ambitious people who want more out of life.28m | Mar 23, 2021
- Palette With Kate WestadKate Westad, (founder and inventor) of Palette The Original High Fiver, found she was missing something two years ago. two years, five prototypes, an army of talented professionals, and dedicated and loving family and friends, created what you can buy today: a customizable travel and beauty tool worthy of holding all your best goops, glops, and glam.29m | Mar 23, 2021
- Doorstep Delivery With William MooreWilliam launched Doorstep Delivery in February 2008. The idea is simple: Say you want to order from Outback Steakhouse. Outback, obviously, doesn’t deliver. But for a $3.99 fee, Doorstep will place your order at Outback, pick it up, and deliver it to you. You could even order one meal from Outback and another from TooJay’s.
The model was already out there. Moore’s first move, in fact, was to purchase the business model from another restaurant delivery service. But he made it his own. Instead of obsessing over the day-to-day logistics—hiring (and firing) drivers, working on phone and website customer interaction, etc.—they handed that off to managers and poured everything into marketing. They hit downtown Orlando and business parks throughout Central Florida. They “schmoozed office ladies,” he says. They reached out to restaurants—starting with just 15, has since expanded to more than 300. They got the word out to hotels.34m | Mar 23, 2021
- Hard Easy With Arthur CoombsIn this dynamic self-help book, Art Coombs challenges you to take up the mantle of Hard Easy. From remarkable stories to real-life examples, he demonstrates why it’s better to put in the effort now and reap the rewards later.31m | Mar 22, 2021
- Nourishe With Kristin BauerMaster Alchemist, Kristin Bauer, is at the forefront of leading change in the skincare industry formulating a collection of non-surgical, topical, and love-based techniques for face lifting, lip enhancement, and line removal to promote volume restoration, lift the skin, and smooth out lines and wrinkles with natural-looking results. Kristin’s early studies began to take root through a keen interest in DNA mutation and treatment of patients in a hospital burn unit, which led to her intense commitment to understanding the science behind skin growth and regeneration. It was this experience that guided Kristin to formulate specialized treatments focused on DNA repair and the protection of long-term skin rejuvenation. Her daughter, Esse, proved to be a powerful teacher in the advancement of her practice into the holistic realm. “It was when I became pregnant with my daughter that I first began to comprehend on a very deep level the magnitude of chemicals that are all around us. So, I started to question: How can we expect to have healthy bodies, if we are using polluted chemical products on our skin?” Her ongoing research and implementation of innovative treatments and new modalities of healing the skin and body led to the launch of Nourishe Organics: Genuine Beauty Inspired By Mother Earth. Nourishe Organics’ original line of skincare products is made from the most authentic, organic ingredients available, using ethically grown and harvested raw materials with absolutely no preservatives.33m | Mar 15, 2021
- Aaron McHugh (Best Of)Aaron McHugh is a writer, blogger, podcaster, and career liberator. He is mastering the art of living a sustainable work-life balance that includes rhythms of play constantly woven in.29m | Jan 11, 2021
- Marisa Murgatroyd (Best Of)Marisa Murgatroyd is the founder of Live Your Message, where she turns entrepreneurs into online superheroes so they can change the world from their living room.31m | Jan 11, 2021
- JD Messinger (Best Of)Jonathan D. (JD) Messinger is a corporate visionary, inspirational speaker, and spiritual mentor. He began life as a fireman and went on to become CEO of Ernst & Young Consulting, South East Asia, and one of 37 Distinguished Graduates from the United States Naval Academy. JD is a former nuclear submarine officer and the crisis response leader who helped supervise the Valdez oil spill cleanup. Nominated as CNBC Asian CEO of the year, he was the Channel News Asia IT Person of the Week and advisor to the Singapore Prime Minister, Fortune 100 companies, members of parliament, and dignitaries around the world on industrial evolution, innovation, outsourcing, and energy policy. After retiring from the corporate world, JD shifted his focus to promoting human potential and became the founder and CEO of Essence Enterprises, where he developed a dynamic public presence as the creator, producer, and host of television and radio programs. He then promoted human potential through leadership seminars, audio programs, and books. JD is the recipient of numerous corporate, presidential, and innovation awards and he is a five-time award-winning and #1 Amazon best selling author on personal development. His writing has been featured in major publications including The Chief Executive Magazine, Leadership Excellence, Texas CEO, Business Times, New Straits Times, and Far East Economic Journal.32m | Jan 11, 2021
- Mark Victor Hansen (Best Of)Mark Victor Hansen is probably best known as the co-author for the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series and brand, setting world records in book sales, with over 500 millions books sold. Mark also worked his way into a worldwide spotlight as a sought-after keynote speaker, and entrepreneurial marketing maven, creating a stream of successful people who have created massive success for themselves through Mark’s unique teachings and wisdom. With his endearing charismatic style, Mark captures his audience’s attention as well as their hearts. Having spoken to over 6000 audiences world-wide with his one-of-a-kind technique and masterful authority of his work, time and again he continues to receive high accolades from his audiences as one of the most dynamic and compelling speakers and leaders of our time.35m | Jan 11, 2021
- Bypass Your Inner Critic With Mary CheyneMary Cheyne, MBA is a Transformational Public Speaking Trainer & Coach. Her mission is to educate and empower individuals to use public speaking as the doorway for personal and professional transformation. She has trained over 15,000 people in 30 cities around the world.33m | Nov 16, 2020
- Speaker And Author Brett FogleBrett speaks, teaches, and trains aspiring internet marketers and business owners how to start, grow and sell successful online businesses, from conception to creation and building to scale, and ultimately to sale or acquisition. Recently teaching 2-day seminars under the Click and Grow Business and Click and Grow Rich brands, all over the world in 7 countries (and growing) from Hong Kong to the United Kingdom, from Singapore to South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and all over the USA.32m | Nov 9, 2020
- Professor Mauro GuillénProfessor Mauro Guillén is a Spanish/American sociologist, political economist, management educator, Zandman Professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and Director of the Penn Lauder Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER). He was the Anthony L. Davis Director of the Joseph H. Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies from 2007 to 2019. He is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of 2030: How Today's Biggest Trends Will Collide and Reshape the Future of Everything (2020).32m | Nov 2, 2020
- 7 Years on the Front LineSarah Y. Tse created a successful small publishing business, which possessed an expanding client list and national reputation. And then, disaster! “7 Years on the Front Line” is the compelling true story of Sarah's seven-year journey of business setbacks and personal loss. During this trying period, the litigation seemed endless, and the option to "end it all" was increasingly tempting. This story reveals how she came out on the other side victorious, with numerous lessons to benefit small-business owners and future entrepreneurs. Sarah's trials teach us how to prepare for battle and build an armory. The weapons you need to add to your arsenal include: making correct choices, surviving betrayal and deception, deciding when to fight and when to yield, competing without compromising your ethics, and meeting challenges as a better, not a bitter, person.30m | Oct 19, 2020
- More Love Media With Adam MarkelAdam Markel is a recognized expert in professional and personal reinvention. A highly sought-after keynote speaker, transformational leader, and business mentor, he guides individuals and businesses to capitalize on change and magnify their impact.
After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales.
His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, encourage innovation, and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide. Adam Markel inspires, empowers, and guides people to achieve massive and lasting personal and professional growth, whether it be as a keynote speaker, facilitating corporate workshops, or mentoring individuals.32m | Oct 12, 2020
- Live Your Message With Marisa MurgatroydMarisa Murgatroyd is the founder of Live Your Message, where she turns entrepreneurs into online superheroes so they can change the world from their living room.30m | Oct 5, 2020
- Profit Coach Susie CarterWhen you hire Susie, being average or running an average business instantly drops from your list of options. She is relentless in pursuing your goals and comes with a proven, twenty-year track record that includes building two $10 million companies and selling her business for millions. Susie's passion is creating businesses that allow you to live your dreams and achieve financial abundance.
She has created the Predictable Success Method that allows you to develop superior operations, finance, marketing, and sales accountability systems. These systems will lead you to predictable and substantial revenue, profit growth, and investment opportunities. Susie takes complicated issues and simplifies them for your success, creating the structure and team necessary to guide your company through the turbulence and uncertainty of dramatic growth.
Susie has worked with top leaders in the world of business, including John Assaraf, Lisa Nichols, Steve Harvey, Zenovia Andrews, Keri Murphy, Doug Carter, Redken, Paul Mitchell, Thompson Learning, Dell, and many more.31m | Sep 21, 2020
- Bootstraps And Bra Straps With Sheila MacFrom experiencing all of life’s hardest challenges, including homelessness, abuse, and losing everything in a house fire, Beverly Hills author, Sheila Mac has inspired others through her resilience and determination to gain back control of her own life. Today, Sheila consults individuals, teaches online courses, and is a nationally recognized speaker who has made it her mission to guide others with similar life experiences back to empowerment. Sheila has an innate ability to find a glimmer of light in even the darkest of situations and paved the way through her personal journey for others to follow. Her new book, Bootstraps & Bra Straps - ‘The Formula to go from Rock Bottom and Back into Action in any Situation!’ is a resource for those who need the guidance and assistance to take their life back into their own hands. The book is scheduled to launch on August 4 and will be available for purchase on Amazon, Kindle, and Audible. The Book: BOOT STRAPS & BRA STRAPS is a resource for those who need guidance and assistance to take their life back into their own hands. Shelia shares insight on the BOOTS© formula and helps those who are grieving, experiencing financial turmoil, career shifts, relationship problems, parenting adult children, parenting elders, victims of abuse, addictions, and seeking lifestyle redesign.30m | Sep 10, 2020
- The Serendipity Mindset With Dr. Christian BuschModern life can feel like an endless sequence of canceled plans, last-minute meetings, and delayed journeys. So how can we use unpredictability to our advantage? LSE and NYU academic Dr. Christian Busch has spent a decade exploring how we can use uncertainty as a pathway to more joyful, purposeful, and successful lives. In this book, he reveals the secrets behind the hidden force that rules the universe: serendipity.
The book is based on cutting-edge research in the natural and social sciences, as well as hundreds of interviews including with leading CEOs, entrepreneurs, and changemakers from around the world who turned the unexpected into opportunity by seeing and connecting the dots. Anchored in a science-based framework and peppered with inspiring stories and hands-on exercises, it captures how all of us can cultivate serendipity and turn uncertainty into opportunity, joy, and sustained success.34m | Sep 7, 2020
- The Points Guy With Nicky KelvinNicky is the Director of Content for and face of TPG UK and oversees the creation of UK focused content. Nicky spent years as a record-label lawyer and avid traveler sharing his miles and points tips under the guise "Miles Mogul".31m | Aug 17, 2020
- Metamorphosis Energy With Preston WeekesPreston has a rich and diverse background in both operations and design and has played a key role in successfully starting and creating rapid growth in a number of small businesses. Much of his experience comes from the automotive industry, successfully building, growing, and selling multiple automotive businesses over the past 15 years. His experience has given him an extensive knowledge in the field of engines, fuels, and mechanical operations of machinery running large shops and teams in this industry. With a degree in Communications and Public Relations from Utah Valley University and a background in Architecture and Engineering technologies. He has worked as an Architectural designer for companies like Brower and Associates, Architectural Productions International, and Certified Roof Consulting, doing the design work on many office complexes, medical centers, residential applications, and LDS temples and churches He ran and design analytics for Intermountain Power Plant reviewing power plant facilities and helping balance cost expense forecasting for the plants multimillion-dollar annual budget.31m | Aug 10, 2020