Ep. 107: When You Feel Like You're Losing It19m | Oct 24, 2020
Having a child go off to college causes the feeling of grief. I’m thinking it just has to run its course I guess. But there’s a twist. It feels like my son broke up with me, and I just really want him to like me. The funny thing is, I know he likes me, in fact he loves me! But all of a sudden he is on his own and busy with new friends (again a good thing) and classes and basketball that when I call, he is constantly rushing to get me off the phone. He called once just to chat, and boy, was I on top of the world. Seriously, though, it feels like I am grieving with a side of a break up. I have been doing a ton of things just to keep myself from having to stop and cry. Here's how I'm keeping myself from losing it...
Helpful Resources in this Episode:
- This post includes affiliate links which means I can make a small profit with no extra charge to you!
- Start your journaling practice today with my newly published, Create the Awesome Journal! Buy it on Amazon by clicking here.
- Find out more about Genius Hour by going to yddoa.com/106
- Get the 100 Life Challenges book and get some new awesome habits by clicking here.
- My listeners get a free audio book and a free 30 day trial from Audible. Get the deal here
- Prefer a physical book instead of listening to it? Check out my latest motivational read Healthy as F*ck: The Habits You Need to Get Lean, Stay Healthy, and Kick Ass at Life on Amazon.
- My other fave read right now is Earth is Hiring: The New way to live, lead, earn and give for millennials and anyone who gives a sh*t. Check it out on Amazon. Total game changer!
- Lizzie Larock's Life Feast class is the class that is the chill pill for my soul. Check out Lizzie at https://www.larockstarcreative.com/.
- Follow my science class's celebration of fungus page on Instagram at thefungusamongusnms.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy