Ep. 99: Your Child's Mental Health and Breaking the Ipad Addiction18m | Jul 28, 2020
This week I want to talk about kids and their ipads. If you have children, your March quarantine situation might sound similar to mine. Fast forward to the present, which is the end of July 2020 as I record this, my 8 year old is now full blown addicted to her ipad. This is my story of how I am weaning her off.
Helpful Resources in the Episode:
- This post has affiliate links which means I can make a small profit at no cost to you.
- Check out my first audio course on the Listenable app titled "The Power of Positivity!"
- Here is the link I used to monitor my child's ipad screentime: https://www.imore.com/how-set-screen-time-your-child
- If your child is a Pat & Jen fan, they will love their books too! Pat & Jen are Minecraft geniuses with their own Youtube channel. Get the book Popular MMOs Present Enter the Mine and Popular MMOs Presents Zombies' Day Off. Hailey loved these books so much that she wrote them a thank you letter and can't wait for the third book to come out!
- Read Time Magazine's full article The Coronavirus Seems to Spare Most Kids From Illness, but Its Effect on Their Mental Health Is Deepening.
- Get the games from Amazon that you and your child will love to play together: Connect Four and Perfection.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy