Ep. 103: The Lazy Girl's Guide to Losing Weight30m | Sep 5, 2020
Today I want to talk about how I lost 7 pounds over the last 2 and a half weeks. It is a very big deal that I did this. Here’s why:
I am the type of person who does not like to work out. I don’t like diets. I love bar food, fried food, homemade baked goods and so much more food that is super bad for you. I love going out to eat.
I wonder if any of these character traits resonate with you? If so, I bet you are wondering how I did it (and I kept it off and I am still losing). Listen to this episode to see what I did.
Helpful Resources in this Episode:
- Subscribe to the Every Plate food delivery service by clicking here to receive $20 off of your first order (this credit is limited, so do it while supplies last!).
- This post includes affiliate links which means I make a small profit at no extra cost to you.
- Get the key to your motivation by purchasing the Loftilla Smart Scale by clicking https://amzn.to/2GxSmMm for under $40!!!
- Get a free 30 day trial and a free credit for an audiobook and so much more by going to yddoa.com/deals. The new Audible Plus catalog is full of so many books that you can get for FREE and you won't have to wait!
- Get the free My Fitness Pal app to help you keep track of your calories in and out by going to https://www.myfitnesspal.com/.
- Listen to my audio course on the app Listenable. It's called The Power of Positivity!
- I would love to connect more with you so please join my Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/yddoa.
You can also find me on Instagram @yourddofawesome and on Twitter @cyndiliming.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy