A Prayer for Breakthrough4m | Oct 21, 2022
We all go through lulls in our prayer life, keep coming back to this prayer when you’re feeling stagnant.
- Praise God that He can be known and makes Himself so accessible.
- Share your desires for your prayer life and ask Him to work
- Share with the Lord any fears that come with knowing God more.
- Acknowledge any questions you wrestle with about prayer.
Scripture included in this episode:
- Psalm 139:23-24 - Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!
- James 1:5 - If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV) - “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
This prayer has been adapted from my book Springboard Prayers. If you were encouraged by it and would like 124 other prayers to read when you don’t have the words, grab a copy at valmariepaper.com as well as our other resources mentioned.