A Prayer for When You Can't Sleep4m | Sep 30, 2022
Find yourself tossing and turning lately? Pop your earbuds in and rest in His presence.
- Share with the Lord everything that is swirling in your mind.
- Delight in God’s presence.
- Pray for someone that the Lord brings to mind.
- Trust that the Lord can redeem bad sleep.
- Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
- Psalm 23:2-3a (NIV) - He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.
- Psalm 4:8 - In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.
This prayer has been adapted from my book Springboard Prayers. If you were encouraged by it and would like 124 other prayers to read when you don’t have the words, grab a copy at valmariepaper.com as well as our other resources mentioned.
Want a journal designed to help you focus in prayer?
Try our monthly format designed to be filled out once at the beginning of the month really intentionally. Then you can pick up daily to pray over several things on your list! Check out our brand new linen journals in the shop now!
Val has a book on prayer!
Go to valmariepaper.com/pray to order Pray Confidently and Consistently, get our no-fail leader’s guide and more!