002: The Truth Will Heal the Divide - Bobby’s Launch Speech Part I from Boston
Matthew Tower and Lori Spencer discuss Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Presidential campaign launch speech! Matthew was on the ground in Boston, and reports back on the energy and experience. This is the first of a two-part series covering the historic kick-off.
- Telling The Truth will Heal America’s divisions
- Nov 22 1963 and implications for USA democracy today
- The need for systemic change, not just a new person in the White House
- Bobby’s campaign will catalyze healing and closure for the 1960s generation
- “To end the corrupt merger of state and corporate power”
- Covert American Fascism today?
- How Kennedy family history intersects with American history
- Escaping the Operation Mockingbird Matrix
- We must be Americans and transcend political tribes
- The government used to tell the truth… and will again
- Sacralizing nature
- Bobby can be a true Environmental President
- Restoring the fairness doctrine in the media
- Mainstream media ignores Bobby
- Can free market capitalism give way to fair market capitalism?
- Bobby’s ultimate power is Love
- Matt Orfalea’s Who Blew Up Nord Stream video
Stay Tuned: In our next episode we’ll cover lockdowns, the war in Ukraine, and the rest of Bobby’s speech.
Follow @RFKAllTheWayUSA on Twitter, and subscribe to this feed for new episodes.
Special guest Lori Spencer is an independent JFK historian, journalist, and co-host of Maverick News.
Recorded April 20 2023 on a live Twitter Space. Edited for clarity and brevity.