Nakada's 2021 Year End Review | Ep 1
2021 was perhaps my most reflective year in at least 5 years; one that represented a lot of growth in isolation fueled from failed business moves; the deaths of family members and my best friend and deep introspection for the purpose of continuing my evolution.
In this first episode of the I Am Nakada Podcast, Nakada tackles:
- Healthy and unhealthy forms of alone time for men
- Dealing with and accepting your shadow side
- The need to trust your process
- The importance of routines for disciplined people
- Why men must master relationships in the now (not objectively)
- His top picks of content creators in the online manosphere
- His major change from a vegan diet
All from a perspective to help you continue your growth and personal development as you move towards your life's purpose.