Murder in Silver Lakes: The Story of a Swinging Community in California's High Desert41m | Apr 24, 2023
In this episode, the case takes place in Silver Lakes, Hesperia, California, where Sabrina and Rob Limon lived.
The couple lived in a comfortable house with their two kids and were part of a close-knit community, the "Wolf Pack," who enjoyed boating, barbecuing, and swinging.
Sabrina and her friend sometimes hooked up with each other while their husbands watched, and then they would all have sex with their own spouses in the same room. However, while Rob enjoyed this, Sabrina began to feel guilty about it, as it conflicted with her Christian beliefs. Eventually, Sabrina's feelings towards the swinging lifestyle became a source of tension between her and Rob.
Resources & Links
● Website: https://www.housewivesoftruecrime.com/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/housewivesoftruecrime/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/housewivesoftruecrime/
● YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BFNwyu4KhFpSGdQXS6Pzw
● TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@housewivesoftruecrime
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/housewives-of-true-crime/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy