Finding Money for Your Film | guest Ben Yennie - Ep3553m | Jul 2, 2019
Today we talk with "The Guerilla Rep" Ben Yennie of ProductionNext and Producer Foundry about ways to raise financing for your indie film. We ask him what to say in meetings with potential investors, how many meetings to have, and other ways to raise finance before seeking investors. Ben is an executive producer and producer's rep in San Fransisco, author of "The Guerilla Rep" and "The State of the Film Industry Report."
GET REAL INDIE FILM[CAST] is hosted by filmmaker and author Jeffrey Michael Bays (www.borgus.com), and filmmaker Forris Day, Jr.
- Ben Yennie's site: https://www.theguerrillarep.com/
- ProductionNext: https://beta.productionnext.com/
- Producer Foundry: https://producerfoundry.vhx.tv/
- Upcoming guest on gaffer tape: https://www.gafferpower.com/
- Audio books narrated by Forris Day: https://www.audible.com/search?searchNarrator=Forris+Day+Jr.
Tweet us @borgusfilm or email email@example.com
Special Thanks to Ben Yennie
Hosts: Jeffrey Michael Bays & Forris Day, Jr.
Suspense With a Camera: https://www.amazon.com/Suspense-Camera-Filmmakers-Hitchcocks-Techniques/dp/1615932739
Follow us on Twitter @borgusfilm