Why Screenwriters Should Study Film Editing | guest Greg Loftin - Ep3633m | Jul 13, 2019
Greg Loftin says that screenwriters can learn a lot from film editors, especially when it comes to visual storytelling. Greg is a writer and director with a PhD from the University of Exeter, and author of 'Writing for the Cut' endorsed by Walter Murch.
We are not paid by the companies or products we mention!
GET REAL INDIE FILM[CAST] is hosted by filmmaker and author Jeffrey Michael Bays (www.borgus.com), and filmmaker Forris Day, Jr.
- YouTube's new announcement about "personalized" bell notifications: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-7vDpZ72mE
- Send trivia answers to email@example.com to win some gaffer tape!
- Minneapolis meet link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-future-of-story-panel-and-social-hour-tickets-64939432591?ref=eios
- Greg's book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RW5JZQ5/
- Upcoming guest on gaffer tape: https://www.gafferpower.com/
- Audio books narrated by Forris Day: https://www.audible.com/search?searchNarrator=Forris+Day+Jr.
Tweet us @borgusfilm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Thanks to Greg Loftin
Hosts: Jeffrey Michael Bays & Forris Day, Jr.
Hitch20 Theme music by Radoslav Zdravkovic
Suspense With a Camera: https://www.amazon.com/Suspense-Camera-Filmmakers-Hitchcocks-Techniques/dp/1615932739
Follow us on Twitter @borgusfilm