- Driving Opportunity: Salesforce.com, Surplus Office Space & the Greater Good
Andrew Zezas discusses putting surplus office space to use for the greater good10m | Sep 13, 2022
- Careen Accelerator: As CFO, How Much Business Do You Generate for Your Company?
Do you generate revenue for your company? CFO Intelligence Host, Andrew Zezas, shares ideas about how CFOs can make themselves much more valuable.6m | Sep 6, 2022
- Driving Opportunity: 15 Opportunities to Drive Growth by Restructuring Your Company's Facility Leases
Andrew Zezas, draws on +35 years as a real estate subject matter expert to share insights about 15 opportunities when CFOs can restructure their companies' facility leases.10m | Aug 30, 2022
- Career Accelerator: Features & Benefits...of You!
Aren't outcomes most important to prospective employers? CFO Intelligence Host, Andrew Zezas, shares ideas about why CFOs shuld lead with outcomes.11m | Aug 23, 2022
- Driving Opportunity: Managing Risk...18 Telltale Signs of a Commercial Building in Financial Distress
Andrew Zezas, +35 year real estate subject matter expert and CFO Intelligence CFO Intelligence Host discusses the warning signs of leased facilities in financial distress8m | Aug 16, 2022
- CFOs in Motion: More than Skin Deep
Watch Scott Settersten, CFO, Ulta Beauty, share with CFO Intelligence Host, Andrew Zezas, how Ulta continues to drive growth in challenging business environments.39m | Aug 9, 2022
- Career Accelerator: Are Your Business Relationships Horizontal or Vertical in Nature?
In which direction do your relationships lead...to the side or up? CFO Intelligence Host, Andrew Zezas, shares ideas about how CFOs can enhance their careers by strategically forging beneficial relationships.8m | Aug 2, 2022
- Driving Opportunity: Managing Risk...What If Your Company's Landlord Defaults or Files for Bankruptcy?
How would a landlord default or bankruptcy effect your company’s ability to operate efficiently? Andrew Zezas, 35+ year corporate real estate subject matter expert discusses risks of landlord default and how your company can protect itself and operative productively7m | Jul 26, 2022
- Career Accelerator: Minimizing Career Transition
Is your job your career? How do you define a career success? Hear CFO Intelligence Host, Andrew Zezas, share ideas about how CFOs can enhance their careers & minimize transition7m | Jul 19, 2022
- Driving Opportunity: Sell Side M&A - Identifying Deal Risk & Opportunity in Your Company's Leased & Owned Real Estate
35+ year real estate subject matter expert and Host, Andrew Zezas, shares insights on the absolute necessity to conduct advanced and detailed due diligence on your company’s leased and owned facilities to identify risk and opportunity in advance of a business sale or liquidity event9m | Jul 12, 2022
- Driving Opportunity: Landlord Profit Center When Tenants Renew Commercial Facility Leases
When negotiating to extend facility leases, knowing the financial effect on the landlord should your company NOT extend is key. Andrew Zezas, 35+ year corporate real estate subject matter expert & Host of CFO Intelligence, discusses how CFOs can protect their companies7m | Jul 5, 2022
- CFO Career Accelerator: The First Day of Your New CFO Position
The first thing you do on the first day of your new CFO position will set the stage for your success and the future of your career. Host, Andrew Zezas, shares insights and ideas about the single most important "first" thing you should do9m | Jun 28, 2022
- CFOs in Motion: Liquidity, Growth & the Long View
Watch Bob Arnold, CFO, in an interview with CFO Intelligence Host, Andrew Zezas, share his ideas on how companies can intelligently manage liquidity and growth, when focusing on the long view41m | Jun 21, 2022
- Driving Opportunity: Government Incentives - Cupcake or Sprinkles
CFOs frequently ask how much benefit their companies will derive from government incentives in real estate acquisitions transactions. Andrew Zezas, 35+ year corporate real estate subject matter expert, and Host of CFO Intelligence, shares insights on achieving incentives4m | Jun 14, 2022
- CFOs In Motion: Driving Growth Amid Resource Constraints
Watch Jorge Garcia, CFO of Arcade Beauty, in an interview with Andrew Zezas, CEO of CFO Intelligence, share his perspectives on how companies with limited resources can successfully drive growth in any environment24m | May 31, 2022
- Driving Opportunities: All That Surplus Office Space!
Retaining existing employees and attracting new employees is the name of the game in the current business environment. Demand for high quality labor is strong, supply is limited, opportunities abound for seasoned and unseasoned employees, and competition is fierce. As a direct result of the labor picture, most companies will dispose of surplus office space. Sit-in with Andrew Zezas, 37 year corporare real estate veteran, subject matter expert, and CEO of CFO Intelligence, as he shares thoughts on strategies for your company to efficiently and intelligently discpose of its surpls office space.6m | May 24, 2022
- CFO Career Accelerator - Episode #14 Chest Thumping will Only Give You Bruises
Chest thumping self-promotion typically accomplishes few positive results and can cause significant negaitive outcomes. Watch Andrew Zezas, CEO of CFO Intelligence and Host of CFO Career Accelerator, as he discusses a simple and highly-effective approach for CFOs to promote themselves7m | May 24, 2022
- CFO Career Accelerator - Episode #13 Easy Networking
Why is networking so challenging? In this episode, Andrew Zezas, CEO of CFO Intelligence and Host of CFO Career Accelerator, will share two appraoches to simplifying networking that you can put into practice right away.. and that will make your networking easier and more productive for you and for others7m | May 17, 2022
- CFO Career Accelerator - Episode #12 The Hierarchy of Intelligent Networking
Who should I network with and where do I start? In this exciting episode, Andrew Zezas, CEO of CFO Intelligence and Host of CFO Career Accelerator, offers guidance as to how CFOs can intelligently network, using their time wisely, to accelerate their careers and drive growth at the companies they serve.6m | May 12, 2022
- CFO Career Acclerator - Intelligent Networking - 15 Minutes a Day"
Never has it been easier to network with peers. Hear Andrew Zezas, CEO of CFO Intelligence and Host of CFO Career Accelerator, share insights as to how CFOs can optimize how they forge and maintain important peer relationships with only 15 minutes a day6m | May 5, 2022