Stephen Gault | EP 41h 0m | Feb 22, 2022
Today’s guest is Stephen Gault, founder of Countryland Properties, LLC. He has spent the last 10 years building his agency and serving the local community while providing much-needed resources to the mission field.
Over the last 20 years, Stephen has had the fortunate opportunity to work in Real Estate, youth ministry, and other business ventures. Real Estate has always been a passion of his, this passion led him to get his Broker’s license in December of 2010 at the age of 33! He is also very involved in his local community and serves as a Board Member at Wellspring Credit Union in Orange, Texas.
In March of 2012, Stephen launched Countryland Properties, LLC. He has spent the last 10 years building his agency and serving to grow the local community while providing much-needed resources to the mission field.
In this episode we discuss:
- Obedience as a business owner
- 3 things that helped him grow his team
- The power of relationships with clients
- What being consistent looks like in his life
- How to get started in real estate
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Portico Ministries: For more info, https://414creative.com/contact-us/
- Country Land Properties, LLC. https://www.countrylandtx.com/
- Atomic Habits by James Clear https://amzn.to/3s8GVzO
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson https://amzn.to/3s6Ouah