- Episode 33: Ask a Coach (Part 2)
Nick, Josh, and Val dive into more questions from Shark Bite members.
www.sharkbitefitness.com @sharkbitecapecoral @sharkbitefortmyers @nickhabich @valerie_gunning @josh_echelson27m | Jan 26, 2022
- Episode 31: Elina on CrossFit and Moving Away
Nick talks to Elina about her history with CrossFit, being a graphic designer, and moving away
www.sharkbitefitness.com @sharkbitecapecoral @nickhabich @elina40m | Nov 17, 2021
- Episode 30: Shanen Burns on Leaving and Coming Back
Nick talks to Shanen about leaving for the military constantly, while having a home at Shark Bite to return to
www.sharkbitefitness.com @sharkbitecapecoral @nickhabich @shanenburns41m | Nov 5, 2021
- Episode 29: Coach V, Kim, and Courtney on the Strong AF course
Nick brings Coach V on to talk to two of her Strong AF ladies about how their female empowerment course went!
www.sharkbitefitness.com @sharkbitecapecoral @nickhabich @vdemay0747m | Oct 6, 2021
- Episode 28: Joe Carey on working out at 77 years old
Nick talks to Joe about his life, his experiences, and how he stays fit at 77 years of age
www.sharkbitefitness.com @nickhabich1h 9m | Sep 22, 2021
- Episode 27: Adam and Dez Muir on 352 Fitness and the Gainesville Wild
Nick talks to Adam and Dez about running a gym, coaching a GRID league team, and Dez’s awesome animals
Necessary links:58m | Sep 15, 2021
- Episode 26: Kelly Fitzgerald Junco on Her Striving Through Injury
Nick talks to Kelly about working out through injuries,
Necessary links:37m | Sep 8, 2021
- Episode 25: Jhoan Falcon, Fico Gomez, and Nick Habich on the end of the Sharks season
Nick talks to Fico and Jhoan about the end of season 5 of the SWFL Sharks
www.sharkbitefitness.com @nickhabich @swflsharks @fico_gomez @jfalcon___1h 5m | Sep 1, 2021
- Episode 24: Mike Cintron on the traffic stop that changed his life
Nick talks to Mike about his years at the gym, being friends, and winning Committed Club (not)
www.sharkbitefitness.com @nole_nation5 @nickhabich1h 7m | Aug 25, 2021
- Episode 23: Lady Sharks take over!
Nick talks to Jenna Riddle, Andrea Collier, and Valerie Gunning about their time on the SWFL Sharks and the season so far
Necessary links:1h 20m | Aug 2, 2021
- Episode 22: Katie Miller on entrepreneurship and finding friends in a new place
Nick talks to Katie about finding friends in a new place, entrepreneurship, and Harry Potter world
@KateRaeDigital on IG @LetsReallyLive on IG41m | Jul 14, 2021
- Episode 21: Kait Simmons on improving her health with severe anxiety
Nick talks to Kait about riding horses, rowing competitively and overcoming hurdles.
Necessary links:47m | Jul 7, 2021
- Episode 20: Ruby George and Mather Wiswall on the Florida Grid League
Description: Nick talks to Ruby and Mather about running a business as partners, starting a sport, and why they love GRID so much
Necessary links:1h 24m | Jul 1, 2021
- Episode 19: Holly Simone on a results earned over 8 years
Nick talks to Holly, one of the MOST tenured members of Shark Bite. A LONG overdue podcast!
Necessary links:38m | Jun 23, 2021
- Episode 18: Rich Bellini on fitness with his wife, being a cop, and doing all the deadlifts for Nick
Nick and Rich talk about being a public servant, his time in the Army, and how the gym helps him mentally.39m | Jun 15, 2021
- Episode 17: Jhoan Falcon and Hannah Hardy of the SWFL Sharks.
Nick talks to SWFL Sharks players about the upcoming Florida Grid League season
Necessary links:46m | Jun 8, 2021
- Episode 16: Coach Jess on fitness with multiple sclerosis.
Nick and Jess discuss becoming a coach, maintaining a healthy lifestyle while living with MS, and her yelling at Nick during workouts.
Necessary links:38m | Jun 1, 2021