Ep 93: ft. Natalie Calzadilla on Low Self Worth, Codependency, and How it Suppressed her Dreams of Being an Artist
Natalie Calzadilla, MBA is a Cuban-American T1D mom, mystic, illustrator, 1/1 NFT artist, and podcaster born and raised in Miami, FL. She teaches women how to connect to their inner knowing, experience divinity, and connect to their child-like wonder so they can feel empowered to face all of life’s situations and have the courage to be themselves.
In this episode we talk about:
- How she went from quitting art school because she didn't believe in herself to becoming a full-time artist
- Healing low self worth and codependency
- Navigating grief during a pandemic
- Flower essences as a healing modality
- What happens when "the work" stops working
- Finding different tools for different stages of your life
Creative Resources Mentioned:
- Insight Timer
Connect with Natalie:
Podcast: Pachanga and Possibility
Leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts and receive a free guided writing meditation!