Ep 95: SOLO on Stories From Going on a Safari in South Africa
The perfect solo episode to kick off Sagittarius season - this one's all about travel, new experiences, expansion, and joy. I share about my recent once in a lifetime trip going on a safari in South Africa and the stories and lessons it taught me.
In this episode we talk about:
- Traveling solo vs traveling with friends - pros and cons!
- A scary close encounter with an elephant!
- The daily schedule of our safari and some of the animals we saw
- Sharkdiving in Capetown
- Discovering my Leo Moon
- Western Astrology vs. Vedic Astrology
- Connecting to animal medicine
- Why Africa feels like the birthplace of God
- The importance of joy during the healing journey
Connect with Leya: