Ep 87: ft. Kari Lynn Cotone on Copywriting & Creative Careers
Kari is a New York City-based freelance writer and performing artist. As a copywriter and strategist, she works with creative entrepreneurs and small businesses to develop their brand voice and craft high-converting messaging to support their business. She also writes a weekly newsletter sharing writing tips, content inspiration, and personal stories about life as a creative freelancer.
We talk about:
- Pivoting careers
- Her creative & storytelling process for copywriting
- How her theater skills translated into other industries
- Overcommitting yourself as a creative
- Deadlines and work pressures
- Living in NYC
Connect with Kari:
JOIN THE SUMMER WRITING CIRCLE!
July 11th - August 8th, 2022
Creative Resources Mentioned:
- Creative Pep Talk by Andy J. Pizza
- RuPaul's Drag Race