Ep 5: Are You Impacted By Father Wounds? How Do You Know?33m | Sep 2, 2022
Our host Michael Conat talks with Bob Reccord and Dr. Rick Fowler Ph.D.
Dr. Rick Fowler - a licensed Christian counselor with over 35,000 hours of counseling, & Grad. Professor of Christian Counseling, and Contributor to Ending The Cycle of Father Wounds, joins Bob Reccord in dealing with....
- How can you know whether or not you may have been impacted by Father Wounds?
- Is recovery from relational wounds a choice we have to intentionally make?
- Is it worth choosing to strive to recover from relational wounds?
- What are some things that can keep us from making that choice?
- When we make the choice to make the effort to heal from our wounds, what are some helpful steps in getting started on the right path?
- Why is it important to understand some of the back story of your dad's life?
- If I don't know how to even begin in talking with my dad/stepdad/adopted dad about past wounds, how can I get started in a positive way?
Bob Reccord: https://www.tliministries.com/
Dr. Rick Fowler: The Stages of Changes