Becoming a Thought Leader with Adam Mendler37m | Sep 3, 2020
Adam Mendler is the Chief Executive Officer of The Veloz Group, where he co-founded and oversees ventures across a wide variety of industries: Beverly Hills Chairs, a leading office furniture e-tailer; Custom Tobacco, a one-of-a-kind cigar customization e-commerce platform; and Veloz Solutions, a technology consulting and software development practice. Adam remains active in each portfolio company, providing strategic guidance and support. Adam also provides business thought leadership as a speaker to businesses, universities and non-profit organizations; as the host of the leadership and personal / professional development podcast Thirty Minute Mentors; as an expert regularly cited in national media outlets; and as an advisor, consultant, coach and board member.
- Specialization is important. It’s really hard to run a lot of businesses at once. Find 1 thing that you’re really good at and double down on that.
- Becoming a thought leader - become an expert in your desired subject matter. Say something unique and be authentic. Put content out there.
- Don’t be the best version of someone else. Be the best version of yourself.
- Become a good listener. Listen more than you speak.
- Is it a good idea to work with family?
- You need to be clearly focused on the right priorities and vision in order to move your business forward.
- Don’t forget to focus on cashflow and revenue.
- You can’t do everything on your own. In order to scale a business you need to hire good people.
- Work on your business. Not just in your business.
- When you’re starting out, take your lumps early and learn as much as you can.
- Facebook Page
- Community (Facebook Group)
- Twitter: @MySuccessQuest
- Instagram @MySuccessQuest
We work incredibly hard to create our podcast, newsletter, Facebook group and more. ALL of these resources are 100% FREE and we wouldn't have it any other way. We believe that success should be accessible to everyone!
Listen & Subscribe
We’d love to hear from you!
Have some feedback about the show? Feel free to reach out to us at podcast@MySuccessQuest.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or your favorite app to help more people discover the show!