S3E22 - A Piano in the House
We return with a new episode of Submitted for Your Approval and this time I bring the contractually non-obligated Matt Sizemore on to chat about the psychology of music with A Piano in the House!
- Music being so important to people
- The songs for each of the people
- What modern songs might we have heard?
- The nature of the Fitzgerald’s cruelty
- Susceptibility to the nature of music
- Stray Observations
What do you rate the episode?
- 4 out of 5 piano keys
- 8.1 lugubri-eye
You can give me a buzz in the comments below or you can always hit me up at the following places!