Migrating to React Query from Redux with Pierre Hedkvist - RRU 22736m | Aug 2, 2023
Software engineer Pierre Hedkvist joins the React Round Up panelists to share some spicy (controversial) coding decisions he's made and then written about. The first hot topic is using React state to store filter setting in query parameters with the help of a custom Hook, and the second is migrating an app to rely more heavily on React Query instead of Redux.
If you've been considering doing something similar, give this episode a listen to hear Pierre's strategies and advice for anyone looking to get started.
- Chuck's Resume Template
- Raygun - Application Monitoring For Web & Mobile Apps
- Become a Top 1% Dev with a Top End Devs Membership
- Storing State in the URL with React
- Migrating from Redux to React Query
- Pierre Hedkvist
- Twitter: @PierreHedkvist
- Paige - ChrisFix | Youtube Channel
- Pierre - YJS
- Pierre - LiveBlocks
- TJ - Magic Puzzles
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy