68: A Lifestyle of Prayer with Kara Bryant1h 4m | Mar 10, 2023
Kara Bryant has worked with Val Marie Paper for the past 5.5 years, primarily as an Integrator. She lives in West Texas with her husband and two little ones.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- 8:12 Kara’s current prayer routine
- 15:15 What is a lifestyle of prayer?
- 24:05 How do we cultivate a lifestyle of prayer?
- 30:00 What does a lifestyle of prayer look like?
- 35:02 The biggest challenges in Kara’s prayer life
- 46:00 Kara’s recent answered prayers
- 49:41 How prayer was modeled for Kara
Things mentioned in today’s episode:
- Springboard Prayers by Valerie Woerner
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Children by Jodie Berndt
- A Heart Exposed by Steven James
- Prayer Journal by Val Marie Paper
- Led, Not Driven by Valerie Woerner
- Developing a Fluency in Prayer Course
- Adagio Evening Prayer Journal
- Pray Confidently and Consistently by Valerie Woerner
Want a journal designed to help you focus in prayer?
Try our monthly format designed to be filled out once at the beginning of the month really intentionally. Then you can pick up daily to pray over several things on your list! Check out our brand new linen journals in the shop now!
Val has a book on prayer!
Go to valmariepaper.com/pray to order Pray Confidently and Consistently, get our no-fail leader’s guide and more!