64: Theology with Amy Gannett52m | Dec 1, 2022
Amy Gannett is a writer and Bible teacher passionate about equipping Christians to study the Bible through The Bible Study Schoolhouse. She is also the founder of Tiny Theologians, a line of discipleship tools for children. Amy and her husband, Austin, are church planters in Eastern North Carolina. You can read more from her on her blog and follow her on Instagram.
Amy's Instagram | Tiny Theologians Website
Highlights from today’s episode:
- 3:20 Amy’s prayer routine
- 10:30 How she physically prays
- 15:30 What is theology?
- 22:40 How does theology affect how we pray
- 26:30 Truths we should know about God for prayer
- 35:00 What room is there for mystery as we pray?
- 40:00 The biggest “no” Amy’s received
- 44:45 How prayer was modeled growing up
- 47:30 How Amy wants to grow in prayer
Things mentioned in today’s episode:
- Fix Your Eyes by Amy Gannett
- Prayer Journals by Val Marie Paper
Want a journal designed to help you focus in prayer?
Try our monthly format designed to be filled out once at the beginning of the month really intentionally. Then you can pick up daily to pray over several things on your list! Check out our brand new linen journals in the shop now!
Val has a book on prayer!
Go to valmariepaper.com/pray to order Pray Confidently and Consistently, get our no-fail leader’s guide and more!