55: A Prayer for Your Kids4m | Feb 18, 2022
Not sure where to start? This short prayer will guide you into a thoughtful prayer for your children.
- Reflect on this statement: God loves our kids more than we ever could.
- Confess focusing more on our kids’ comfort than their holiness.
- Praise God for a joy and hope not dependent on circumstances.
- Lift up each child by name and what they are facing right now.
Things mentioned in today’s episode:
- The Blog at Val Marie Paper
- Val’s Monthly Peptalk
I hope you have enjoyed these short prayers! If you haven’t listened to them all, scroll back and you’ll find 20 prayers for different topics and needs.
Want a journal designed to help you focus in prayer?
Try our monthly format designed to be filled out once at the beginning of the month really intentionally. Then you can pick up daily to pray over several things on your list! Check out our brand new linen journals in the shop now!
Val’s new book on prayer is now available!
Go to valmariepaper.com/pray to order Pray Confidently and Consistently, get our no-fail leader’s guide and more!
Prayer In A Noisy World with Valerie Woerner of Val Marie Paper