60: Redeeming Your Time with Jordan Raynor35m | Oct 13, 2022
Jordan Raynor helps Christians respond to the radical, biblical truth that their work matters for eternity. He does this through his bestselling books (The Creator in You, Redeeming Your Time, Master of One, and Called to Create), podcast (Mere Christians), and weekly devotional (The Word Before Work)—content that has served millions of Christ-followers in every country on earth.
In addition to his writing, Jordan serves as the Executive Chairman of Threshold 360, a venture-backed tech startup which Jordan previously ran as CEO following a string of successful ventures of his own. Jordan has twice been selected as a Google Fellow and served in The White House under President George W. Bush.
A sixth-generation Floridian, Jordan lives in Tampa with his wife and their three young daughters. The Raynors are proud members of The Church at Odessa.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- 4:00 Jordan’s prayer routine
- 6:40 How to combat feelings of failure in prayer
- 8:30 How Jordan prays in his life
- 11:50 What it means to be intentional in life
- 16:00 How we redeem our time in prayer
- 21:05 Jordan’s biggest answered prayer
- 25:30 Jordan’s biggest “no” in prayer
- 29:30 Where Jordan learned to pray
- 32:15 How Jordan wants to grow in prayer
Things mentioned in today’s episode: