- America's Declaration of Independence: A History & Commentary
In this episode, Renee shares a bit of history and commentary on the document that give birth to a new country on July 4, 1776.
Follow Renee on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Renee’s Newsletter.19m | Jul 4, 2022
- Assessments: The Ones I Love & What I'm Offering Soon!
In this episode, Renee talks about why she loves assessments for coaching and team development and the ones she has found most valuable. She also shares the ones that she will be offering to individual and company clients later this summer.
Follow Renee on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Renee’s Newsletter.19m | Jun 27, 2022
- Elon Musk's Internal Email & the Case for Workplace Flexibility
In this episode, Renee reacts to the message that Elon Musk delivered to his staff at Tesla, demanding they return to the office, and shares her thoughts on workplace flexibility.
Follow Renee on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Renee’s Newsletter.21m | Jun 13, 2022
- Taking Advantage of the Silver Linings In Your Life
In this episode, Renee talks about how to identify and take advantage of the silver linings that come out of challenging times.11m | Jun 6, 2022
- Celebrate Successes: Why It's Important!
In this episode, Renee shares a recent success she has experienced and her thoughts on why it's important to celebrate your own wins and accomplishments.15m | May 16, 2022
- The #1 Thing You Need When Leading Change
In this episode Renee shares her thoughts on the most important, non-negotiable aspect of leading change. It's not a process or a template, and is much more critical for success.13m | May 9, 2022
- The Importance of the Company You Keep
In this brief episode, Renee shares a few quick thoughts about the company you keep - why it is important and what to do if you need to find new or better company in your life.9m | May 2, 2022
- Bouncing Back After Disappointment and Rejection
In this episode, Renee tells a recent story of experiencing rejection on the career front. She shares tips and ideas for how to bounce back if you are struggling with a similar disappointment yourself.15m | Apr 25, 2022
- How To Be a Happy Leader with Tia Graham
In this episode, Renee is joined by Tia Graham, author of the recent book Be a Happy Leader and Founder of Arrive at Happy. Tia is a keynote speaker and has worked with global companies such as Goldman Sachs, Four Seasons and the American Heart Association and has been featured in CNN, Forbes, Thrive Global and Fast Company.
Tia shares what led her to the work she does today and what is important for leaders to focus on in their quest to "Be a Happy Leader".47m | Apr 18, 2022
- Why I Created a Podcast and How to Do It
In this episode - #20, Renee shares with the audience what is involved with creating a podcast and why she chose to do it when launching her new venture last fall.14m | Apr 11, 2022
- Answering Your Questions on Project Management & Change Management
In this episode, Renee answers some listener questions and shares her perspectives on some common project management and change management challenges.20m | Apr 4, 2022
- What I've Been Reading Lately
In this episode Renee shares a bit about the books she has been reading lately: These are:
- Be - Jessica Zweig
- What Got You Here Won't Get You There - Marshall Goldsmith
- Atomic Habits - James Clear
- Project Management for Parents - Hilary Kinney
- Stolen Focus - Joann Hari
- Be a Happy Leader - Tia Graham
Give it a listen to hear Renee's thoughts on each book.21m | Mar 28, 2022
- Celebrating the Best Bosses I've Ever Had
In this episode Renee celebrates the great managers that she has had her career, and the things that they all had in common.16m | Mar 21, 2022
- Playback: The 4 Experiences That Led Me Here
In this "playback" episode from November, 2021, Renee shares with the audience the experiences that led her to a new point in her career. It's worth considering if there are any pivotal moments in your career that might be leading you down a new path.24m | Mar 14, 2022
- Managing Stress, Anxiety and Fear in Times of Global Crises
In this off scripted episode, Renee shares a few tips for managing anxiety, stress and fear in times of global challenges.12m | Mar 7, 2022
- My Journey with Coaching and Its Benefits
In this episode Renee talks a bit about her love for coaching and her own personal journey with it. She also shares her perspective on the benefits of coaching.17m | Feb 28, 2022
- Lessons for My Sons on Work and Life
In this episode Renee shares a few of the many lessons she wants her boys to learn related to work, career and life, in general.18m | Feb 21, 2022
- Project Management for Parents: A Conversation with Hilary Kinney
In this episode, Renee is joined by Hilary Kinney. Hilary is a career project manager who has managed large transformations in the hospitality industry. She is also a mom. Hilary's new book Project Management for Parents is a great resource for creating more structure and organization at home, leveraging the tried and true tools from her career in project management.40m | Feb 14, 2022
- Top Signs You're Working for a Company That Supports Parents
In this episode, Renee tells a story of a friend who has faced some challenges as a working mom at work. She also shares the top signs that you are working for a supportive manager and company as a parent.26m | Feb 7, 2022