- Episode 46 - How to survive a plane crash
It's the final episode of Season 1.
Alex is finally leaving Wolverhampton to head back to Bangkok.
We have some plans for the next season of the podcast and will return after a couple of weeks.
As for this week you can expect more of the usual rubbish:
- Woman loses glass up herself
- How to survive a plane crash
- Farmer sets fake egg trap
- What Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds was really about
- Why you need to stay up to date with the woke brigade
See you in Bangkok!48m | Mar 23, 2022
- Episode 45 - I Was Born Alone And I'll Die Alone... No You Weren't
- We go in on these Instagram / TikTok soundbite quotes, especially the Peaky Blinders one.
- Discuss why humans aren't the worst animals on earth (hint Dolphins are).
- Quick chat about why it's probably worth just breaking the law.
- Little bit of poo news and slagging of Americans as usual.
- Then finish off with people who slag off doctors.
Great episode all in all. Next week will be the last episode of Season 1 so enjoy it whilst it lasts!53m | Mar 18, 2022
- Episode 44 - The Pigcasso Dog Scam
Don’t try to hide your wig. They’ll always find out in the end.
Snoop Dogg finally embraces his true calling and the Piano Knob is on the loose.
Learn a new scam (can’t fail) and even get some dating advice, plus learn how to approach people on the street.
Evidently this week is jam packed with useful information so don’t say we aren’t both informative and funny.49m | Mar 14, 2022
- Episode 43 - Pringles are an indoor crisp
- Roundup of Kepa's amazing penalty shootout
- A 10x Far East Scam
- The state of breakfast roll prices in Britain is ridiculous
- Alex solves the energy crisis
Could write more but just listen.
Alex49m | Mar 9, 2022
- Episode 42 - Bloody Loads Of News
Todd's had covid so we have two weeks of news rolled into one podast this week.
Class as usual.55m | Mar 4, 2022
- Ep 41 - Little Jakey S**t Face
Advice for all of the moms out there:
If your son gets dog poo on his face. DON'T take a photo and get the story on BBC news. Poor Jakey.
Anyway in other news:
51m | Feb 24, 2022
- Security guard finishes lazy artist's $1,000,000 painting
- British rugby players slag off the Superbowl
- Sir Captain Tom Moore's granddaughters taking £250,000 for management costs
- A lot of people seem to be defending Mason Greenwood, Kurt Zouma, and Ian Watkins. We read their comments.
- Ep 40 - The Metaverse Sex Machine
A bit more from Rogan-gate followed by Zouma-gate.
Todd gives some advice for anyone trying to get into politics.
We discuss the real reason for the fallout between God and Satan.
Todd does his best Bee Gees impression.
Alex gives us some great ideas for businesses including a metaverse sex-machine.
Then we finish off with some inspirational quotes and49m | Feb 15, 2022
- Episode 39 - Rogan-gate controversy
Turns out Joe Rogan is beating us on ratings so Alex stops censoring the podcast in a bid to hope that some aging rockstar will threaten to take their music off Spotify if Orange Chips is allowed to stay on the platform.
Controversial topics discussed:
49m | Feb 2, 2022
- Abusive relationships
- Race issues
- Weight issues
- The C word
- Episode 38 - Dogs Are Grasses
51m | Jan 27, 2022
- Why you shouldn't go down Crime Alley
- Why you shouldn't run over knife wielders
- How to fall asleep within 3 minutes
- The woman in that meatloaf song was from Sheffield
- How to kill a bear using only a tree
- Why smack addicts are good at hitting sales targets
- Why dogs are the best grasses
- Episode 37 - How to train your salmon
We get a bit philosophical this week.
Who knew salmon and plastic could set the mind racing?
Not gonna lie, salmon talk takes up a fair segment of this podcast but believe me it’s worth it.
In other news, you can’t give us a poor rating or we’ll sue you for defamation.50m | Jan 20, 2022
- Episode 36 - I lost my bitcoin password
A lot of emails and news this week but they're the best bits innit?
- Is it wrong to listen to R Kelly?
- Is it okay to put cows in the matrix?
- Is it rude to call people without asking?
- Is Todd a bitcoin whale?
- What is the definition of madness?
- Is parkour a good hobby for the elderly?
We're just asking questions.50m | Jan 12, 2022
- Episode 35 - The naughty boy and the huge magic hammer
Christmas and new year are now over and we are left with the monotony of January, statistically the most depressing month of the year. But fear not, you have the Orange Chips Podcast to remind you of these facts.
We discuss why Thai wrapping paper is rubbish, what celebrities really think of Jeff Bezos and why Japan is giving away Gorilla Poo oranges for free.
Alex comes up with a nice little story about a naughty boy with a huge magic hammer and Todd tells us about the time he boiled an egg for 40 minutes.
Mad episode really.49m | Jan 5, 2022
- Episode 34 - Ice cream man turf war murder
Alex regrets letting a little old lady into the pharmacy before him. We discuss the ice-cream man turf war in Wolverhampton in the 80s after learning about the latest ice-cream man funeral.
Serious topic: how do you protect little kiddies from online trolls who claim that Santa isn't real? We discuss.
We also warn you of the dangers of going to see a blabbermouth dominatrix.
Some classic Far East news, talk of robot world domination, and rappers who go soft in their old age.
All in all a cracking little episode really.
Enjoy.55m | Dec 26, 2021
- Episode 33 - This Christmas Cracker
Hope you enjoy this moderately Christmas-themed podcast containing the usual nonsense you have come to expect from this podcast.
Description done.54m | Dec 20, 2021
- Episode 32 - Don't eat your dad
Why does Crazy Frog have a nob but long Kong doesn’t?
Why are countdown prizes so s#!t?
Why don’t teachers use those whistle things that only the kids can hear?
As you can see we get pretty deep this time so only tune in you are prepared to engage your brain.
This is more Donny Darko than Rocky….
And what’s wrong with marrying animalsThey’ve got souls too!52m | Dec 9, 2021
- Episode 31 - What do you call the zapper?
Doofer, Flicker, Mote, and Thingymajig were all popular answers.
We find out how many sugars Todd has in his Lucozade, that Alex can outsmart a Raven, and whose Mom is the best.
Disclaimer: Yet another section has been cut out after Todd decided to go off on a controversial tangent but don't let that ruin things for you,
Press play and enjoy.45m | Dec 4, 2021
- Episode 30 - How woke is too woke?
If you like cowboys and complaining then you will definitely love this episode.
If you're not a fan of cowboys and complaining then you will probably like it anyway, so still listen.
Alex opens and closes Pandora's box when Todd loses his head whilst discussing "woke" culture and we learn some valuable lessons from the innocence of youth.
We discuss how bloody ungrateful animals are but also how to use them to make money.
Swings and roundabouts and all that.48m | Nov 24, 2021
- Episode 29 - The train rant
Alex feels as rough as a badger's arse and todd feels permanently tired so stay tuned for an action-packed, jam-packed amazing show for you this week.
Most of the podcast is taken up by us moaning about how much we hate British trains.
Yeah.47m | Nov 24, 2021
- Episode 28 - Everyone's got a plan until your nob's been chopped off
- Guy Fawkes grassing up Nobby Butler
- Japanese hospitals with dirty water
- Robots watching adult videos in the Metaverse
- Should pantomimes be canceled?
Have a listen.51m | Nov 15, 2021
- Episode 27 - Marvel films are rubbish. Jean-Claude Van Damme films are class.
But of a mish-mash from the past couple of weeks. (Todd's microphone didn't record the last two episodes properly... again).
Heads up - we don’t like Marvel or DC 😱 (shut up they’re rubbish).
More importantly, are bars of soap a thing of the past?
And does Newcastle United's new part own Amanda Staveley look like a supervillain?
Oh and don’t listen if you’re a fan of puppet shows. We think they’re rubbish too.1h 6m | Nov 5, 2021