- Answers in Coronavirus?
Within the Adventist faith tradition there is a subculture, this subculture is typified by an almost egging on of any apocalyptic event in the hope that it is the end times. This goes a step further with an almost unfathomable fascination with proving the apocalyptic prophecies found in Daniel and Revelation.
So what can the Adventist Church learn from Covid-19?
Join me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prattonlineministries/13m | Apr 1, 2020
- I Hate Small Groups! So I am Starting One.In this episode of the NXT GEN podcast host Andrew Pratt discusses his distaste for small groups... Yet why they are key to his strategy for churches... Now he is going to start one... How will this work? Listen and find out.Email the Podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org | Nov 28, 2019
- Natural Disasters and God!In this episode Host Andrew Pratt explores what it is like doing ministry in the middle of a natural disaster. Further we also discuss what we can do to share God with our communities during this natural disaster.Church communities are well placed to share with the community the grace, love and supremacy of Jesus Christ. So why do we squander this opportunity with messages of destruction and judgement.Email the Podcast: email@example.comFind us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prattonlineministries/18m | Nov 14, 2019
- Living Sacrifice? The Why of Culture ChangeIn this episode of NXT GEN Andrew discusses the challange from Paul in Romans 9 about being clay and willing to change through the Holy Spirit working in this! We also discuss some of the challenges and necessary changes Andrew discovered during his training in Brisbane over the past week.Listen, Subscribe and leave a review.Email the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: https://nxtgenpod.onuniverse.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/prattonlineministries/?eid=ARDc8B7JgoM2OZW3NiFvFIVaEToILseNNJo4Q_zhH5c_XBz0AlvbmoJP6jg3FSnkW9C6bSsSxFbhmzBt18m | Nov 5, 2019
- How I Decided to Follow JesusIn this episode I discuss how I decided to follow Jesus when I was just 3 years old.The answer? Through the practice of open communion. With this in mind what place should open communion play in our outreach to our community?Find me on facebook: Andrew Pratt Online MinistriesEmail to podcast email@example.com | Aug 7, 2019
- The Busyness ConundrumHave you ever heard the phrase, “Sorry, but I am too busy....” This is the bane of every church leader and member. Pastors and members love using this phrase. But what does this phrase really say about what you value, and are pastors reaching their limit, burning out and failing in their primary mission fields. That and much more in this episode of NXT GEN.Email the show: firstname.lastname@example.orgJoin the Facebook conversation: https://www.facebook.com/prattonlineministries/18m | Jul 15, 2019
- Has Society Forgotten About God?Is God being left behind by society or the church?The SDA church and the wider Christian church have failed to maintain their place in social and political conversations because they have not put their words into practice. Instead many christians prefer to condemn the sinner rather than seeing the person and giving them the care, love, peace, grace and hope that Jesus demands his followers provideJoin me as we dive into where society is at when it comes to God and how the church will become the centre of our communities again!Email Me: email@example.comNew Episodes every Monday evening Australian Time!19m | Jul 1, 2019
- What's the Point of Church in 2019What even is the point of church in 2019, join me as we answer 2 questions, and delve into what the some solutions might be.If you want to have a look at the 'Growing Young resources they can be found here: https://churchesgrowingyoung.comMy Facebook page can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/prattnation/Thanks for listening and don't forget to leave a review and subscribe23m | Jun 24, 2019
- Young People and the Book of DanielThe book of Daniel is one of the most historiographically important books in the bible. However, the focus on visions and future implications have fallen on deaf ears. Is there a relational viewpoint in Daniel? Join me as I discuss!18m | Jun 14, 2019
- The Dichotomy of Thought in Adventism.Within Adventism and in fact the wider world there appears to be a deepening distance between the main two schools of thought the left and the right. In this episode we discuss this issue, explore what other options there are and begin to ponder a more open and accepting version of the church.19m | Jun 7, 2019
- Living in a Ministry FamilyIn this episode we detail what it is like to live in a ministry family and discuss what the ministry family should look like moving forwards.Join the Conversation on Twitter @prattdizzle17m | May 28, 2019
- Leadership and CultureIn this episode we explore the intersection of leadership and culture, and how you play an important role in this.19m | May 20, 2019
- Service, Self or Selfless.In this weeks episode we explore Hebrews 13 and the ramifications it has for how we view service in our world today and how our Church engages in service.17m | May 14, 2019