- Aimee talks on what she learned during the KMME business mentoring
Aimee Therese Alegarbes is the proprietor of Liam's Special Food Products. LIAM'S specializes in pastries and cakes for all occasions, satisfying those who love sweets. For cakes, the bakery focuses on Chocolate Moist Cake with Dark or White Chocolate based frosting.19m | Jan 16, 2021
- Tere takes on the challenges of 2021
Theresa Mae Conson is the Chief Finance Officer and proprietor of Smartieshirt Apparel. She is a graduate of DTI’s Kapatid Mentor Micro Enterprise (KMME) Program. With KMME, her real life experiences as an entrepreneur were enhanced by learnings on business management which enabled her to sustain her enterprises amidst the challenges of the pandemic and new normal.
SHOW LESS22m | Jan 9, 2021
- Reigniting Cebu's economy with Sugbo Negosyo
Ms. Marivic Aguilar is the SME Development Division Chief of DTI Cebu.
DTI Cebu recently forged a partnership with the Cebu Provincial government and the Mandaue Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the implementation of Sugbo Negosyo, a livelihood assistance program.
SHOW LESS36m | Jan 9, 2021
- Felita's business thrives in the new normal
Felita Lubon is the proprietor of FRL Trading, a company selling agri-based products. Miss Lubon is also a graduate of the Kapatid Mentor Micro Enterprises, a mentoring and coaching program of the Department of Trade and Industry for micro-entrepreneurs in the Philippines.
In this episode of Natter Negosyo, Fel talks on her business journey and how the KMME program enhanced her knowledge on Business.
For those interested in joining the next batch of KMME mentees, visit any of the Negosyo Centers in the region or contact the DTI7 provincial offices.
For updates visit the DTI 7 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DTI.Region723m | Dec 30, 2020
- Geraldine Fae Moragas Bungabong showcases her entrepreneurial skills with Praia
Geraldine Fae Moragas Bungabong talks on why she decided to turn her home into an events venue.20m | Dec 16, 2020
- Mary Rose Arnejo narrates her GREEN Journey
What do you do when you are a young entrepreneur caught in a pandemic? Meet Mary Rose Arnejo, proprietor of Eco Hub Cebu, a business selling environment friendly products.32m | Dec 16, 2020
- How did Ethel Rida Pajao overcame the negativity surrounding the COVID19 situation?
Joji enjoys a relaxing conversation with Miss Ethel Rida Pajao, Marketing Manager of De's Artroom and Proprietor of Miss E's Home Baked Goodies.1h 2m | Dec 16, 2020
- Negosyo ug konsumerismo interviews DTI Region7 division chief Ines CajegasIn this episode host Jose Hibaya interviews DTI 7 Division Chief Ines Cajegas on the latest guidelines released by the Department of Trade and Industry Philippines for dine in restaurants and fastfood outlets.27m | Jul 29, 2020
- Negosyo ug Konsumerismo interviews DTI7 ARD Nanet ArbonDTI7 ARD Nanet Arbon talks on the Kapatid Mentor Micro Enterprise program online course of the Department of Trade and Industry.1h 0m | Jul 8, 2020
- GREAT Women Bohol Showcases Products
GREAT stands for Gender Responsive Economic Actions for the Transformation of Women. The GREAT Women Project 2 in Bohol endeavors to build the capacity of more public and private sector development institutions in Bohol to address specific barriers that keep women from growing their businesses in specific industry clusters.10m | Mar 3, 2020
- Avecita talks on the ConsumerNet in Region 7ConsumerNet is a group of government agencies that are mandated to implement consumer related laws and perform consumer protection functions.5m | Mar 3, 2020
- From banking to baking, Audrey's journey to business successAudrey spent 22 years of her life working in a bank. In 2011, she gave birth to her first son. This significantly changed her outlook in life.17m | Mar 2, 2020
- Getting a sales promo permit from DTIKaren Ann Sayson of DTI Cebu Provincial Office talks on sales promotion activities of business establishments and why getting a permit is necessary.5m | Mar 2, 2020
- DTI's Bagwis Award and how it benefits local businesses and consumersKaren Ann Sayson, DTI Cebu TIDS, talks on the BagWis Award and how this benefits consumers and businesses.6m | Mar 1, 2020
- Kyle explains the BNRS
The Business Name Registration or BNRS was created to cater to single proprietors in the Philippines who live in far flung areas or are too busy to visit any of the DTI offices or Negosyo Centers1m | Feb 29, 2020
- Tatah designs her businessAleta "Tatah" Dela Calzada is the owner of Cebu based compa y A.T.E. (Alter to Enhance) Clothier.31m | Feb 29, 2020
- Philippines' EMB pushes for greening of local businesses
In the Philippines, the Export Marketing Bureau partners with the Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM) aims to bolster the event "Sustainability Solutions Expo" in May 2020 at the World Trade Center Metro Manila, Philippines.. The EMB is looking for innovative ways to enhance the competitiveness of Filipino MSME exporters.7m | Feb 29, 2020
- Sustainability Solutions Expo 2020
The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), through the Center for International Trade Expositions and Missions (CITEM), is organizing a new trade show named the Sustainable Solutions Expo (SSX) that will showcase international sustainable solutions and technologies. Its first edition is set to be launched at the World Trade Center Metro Manila on May 21-23, 2020.
SSX aims to capacitate Philippine micro-, small-, and medium-enterprises (MSMEs) in pursuing more efficient and ecofriendly means of production in line with DTI’s overall thrust towards sustainability.
In its first edition, SSX will focus on the Philippines’ food and beverage industry—highlighting the latest food-related solutions and technologies and championing local food manufacturers and producers that adhere to environmental and economic sustainability.7m | Feb 29, 2020