- Men Can Never Be Satisfied and We Want Their BLOOOD (Trashy Midnight Reads)
I AM THE CRUSADER. I AM THE REAPER. MURDER. Hype. Gym. Revenge. We read the first chapter and get hyped for whatever workout you have in mind tonight.
Music By Broke For Free.14m | Dec 26, 2021
- The Italian Billionaire Lifestyle with Chocolate Cookies and Crisp Suits (Trashy Midnight Reads)
We follow the lavish drama of being married to an Italian billionaire in tonight's read. Pull up your blanket, grab a cookie, and some coffee to relax in your own billionaire bed. We are all billionaires here. #relatable
Music by Broke For Free18m | Dec 17, 2021
- "Immoral, Maybe, But Undeniable Polyamory With Two Best Friends," Amber Says (Trashy Midnight Reads)
Amber from "Amber to Ashes" Says: she can't resist falling in love with two men at the same time at 19 years old. Ice and Fire. Something something, I can't remember, but I dare you to listen and not cringe once challenge! Good luck.
Music by Broke For Free20m | Dec 11, 2021
- Roasting Grown Men Who Only Wear Black (Trashy Midnight Reads)
And tonight we open the first chapter of this New Adult read where the male lead is edgy and heartbroken and a great talent scout (apparently). I can't say I'm not interested. Twitter @mid_nm to participate in the philosophic question of assholes v. douchebags.
Music by Broke For Free23m | Dec 4, 2021
- Wednesday Pick Me Up - "You Kill'em with A Chocolate?" by Terry Pratchett (Trashy Midnight Reads)
A true Midnight Reading to help any of you struggling to fall asleep tonight. Tonight's read showcases a chasing scene in a 1000 year old museum with human against fake humans (? I'm confused) in the "Thief of Time". A fantasy read to pass out to - all due respect Terry Pratchett.
Music by Broke For Free27m | Dec 2, 2021
- (Mornings) Let's Go Outside: 10cm of Snow Shoveling Hangout
Did you just wake up? So did I. Lay in bed and enjoy the sounds of snow from Hokkaido, Japan. This was prerecorded from earlier this week and the snow has only increased... If you have to shovel too, let's shovel together!
Music by Broke For Free9m | Nov 28, 2021
- Wednesday Pick Me Up - This Is What Your Date Choices Say About Your Personality...
Fake old aunty psychic is in the house to lift up your week with some high energy fun. If you had to choose between these three dates described to you here, what does that say about you? Check out twitter to see your dates later: @mid_nm
Music by Broke For Free15m | Nov 18, 2021
- Couple Narrowly Avoids Having Sex on Santa Monica Beach because Children (Trashy Midnight Reads)
Escape from your spiraling negative thoughts with this fun New Adult reading. Tell me which person are you: is this date on Santa Monica Pier romantic or cheesy? Thanks for listening tonight. Twitter @mid_nm
Music by Broke For Free.16m | Nov 14, 2021
- Wednesday Pick Me Up - If you struggle with self-doubt
My statistics say you are good enough. Self-doubt, perfectionism, fear, writer's block: so many words for the same thing. I feel like I can overthink anything to death. Sometimes you just need to do it.
Music by Broke For Free11m | Nov 11, 2021
- Wednesday Pick Me Up - Discovery of C.S. Lewis' (Yes, Narnia) Lesser Known Space Trilogy (Trashy Midnight Reads)
Once upon a time, you stumble upon a hilarious dyslexic reaction of a Christian space trilogy by C.S. Lewis - the author of the Chronicles of Narnia. What in the Bible, fairies, and murderers is going on? Listen along to an energetic read of "That Hideous Strength."30m | Nov 4, 2021
- More Scary > Trashy Midnight Reads: Crota by Owl Goingback
Monster V. Teenage Boy = my roasting of teenage boys lol. A classic gory monster book. Honestly, it was like I was watching a horror movie, screaming at the characters. Hook, Line, and Sinker into those teeth. Get into the covers and enjoy this Last Horror Special.42m | Oct 28, 2021
- Wednesday Pick Me Up - Pick Your Personality: What is the Sweetest Thing About You?
Reading starts *6:40* but you're missing out on great content! Old fake aunty psychic is BACK with the Treats and the Sweetest part of your personality. Share with your friends and let this old fake aunty psychic know how life changing it was @mid_nm at Twitter haha.
Music by Broke For Free25m | Oct 27, 2021
- Drive Me To The Moon - I really thought I was gonna get an Oscar Award out here
Relax with me as I edit and let's laugh together to sleep. I really thought it was good enough for an Oscar man...
Music by Broke For Free9m | Oct 22, 2021
- More Scary > Trashy Midnight Reads: Juan Darien by Horacio Quiroga
In the top 3 for best story. A truly compelling beasts against humanity story from "The Decapitated Chicken and Other Stories" by Horacio Quiroga. This may either be funny or sad for you. I am not lying here when I tell you I was scared and sad as hell reading this ok... I can't wait to stop reading horror.
Music by leela kakaki, mark forest, and Broke For Free51m | Oct 22, 2021
- Scary? Trashy? Midnight Reads: Fox Demon Cultivation Manual by Feng Ge Qiu Xing
(Reading starts 5:00) The podcast begins with a scream and ends with a fox demon from Chinese mythology in the latest recommended book for this 3rd week of horror special reads. Enjoy tonight's bad voice acting and fall asleep, laughing, my friends.
Music by leela kakaki, mark forest, and Broke For Free29m | Oct 20, 2021
- Drive Me To The Moon - Plants SOS: Do You Know Plants?
Help me @mid_nm Should I not be begging? I am begging as I edit the Tues horror midnight reads. Just the quickest and chillest 5 minute call for help.5m | Oct 19, 2021
- Scary? Trashy? Midnight Reads: The SCARIEST BOOK I Have Ever Read
The never ending chapter that tortured me into sleep. I passed out right after reading this. Also hi ben the nurse. Goodnight ben the nurse. I read Obsidian Butterfly by LK Hamilton. Twitter: @mid_nm
Music by natureseye and Broke For Free34m | Oct 19, 2021
- (Mornings) Pick Your Future - What Your Next 3-5 Hours Hold, 100-58% Accurate
Does that rhyme or is my brain fried? Just old aunty fake psychic here to tell you based on your decision between 4 objects: what is going to happen to you! Maybe! Probably! 58%! in the next 3-5 hours. In good fun as always.
Music by Broke For Free19m | Oct 16, 2021
- More Scary(?) > Trashy Midnight Reads: Falling Angel by William Hjortsberb
Take a trip down Coney Island filled with the occult and mysteries. We start with Chap. 20 and I have no idea what's going on. I don't think I picked the scariest chapter, but apparently this book is good?
Music by leela kakaki & mark forest & Broke For Free26m | Oct 16, 2021
- Scary? Trashy? Midnight Reads: They All Say I've Met A Ghost
A funny, charming horror book recommendation with a good-hearted main character trying to help out ghosts that he accidentally hurts. It also includes a light gay romance and is overall a great easy story to read. Excuse my bad reading of names. If you know Chinese be sure to support the official work.27m | Oct 13, 2021