Gut Health, Women’s Hormones, And Using Food As Medicine For A Balanced And High-Functioning Lifestyle With Lauren Papanos1h 9m | Aug 15, 2023
Lauren Papanos is a highly experienced integrative registered dietitian and the owner of Functional Fueling Nutrition. She is committed to helping patients use food and lifestyle as medicine to manage endocrine conditions and symptoms.
Lauren strives to empower her patients to see food and lifestyle as the vehicle to healing and lifelong wellness.
- The link between digestion and hormones
- Some signs of poor gut health and how we can begin to heal this
- The menstrual cycle phases and the importance of each one
- Hormonal birth control and its effects on gut health
- Why you may want to see a registered dietician
- And more!
Some of these links are affiliate links.
Manifest Daily Podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp. Get a 4-week trial, free postage, and a digital scale at https://www.stamps.com/manifest. Thanks to Stamps.com for sponsoring the show! Travel to Bali with me! https://www.trovatrip.com/trip/asia/bali/indonesia-with-dheandra--jack-may-2024
* Check out Factor 75 and use my code manifestdaily50 for a great deal: https://www.factor75.com/
* Check out LifeStraw and use my code MANIFESTDAILY for a great deal: https://lifestraw.com/
* Check out Warner Bros: https://www.warnerbros.com/movies/the-color-purple
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/manifest-daily/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy