- Data is the Path to Success with David Lloyd of Ceridian
Mark Feffer speaks with David Lloyd (Chief Data Officer at Ceridian) about the breadth of data that Ceridian has, and how they share this wealth of information with their customers.
Solving problems is the real goal of data collection. It gives organizations the tools to look towards the future by analysing the past. With the vast ocean of Ceridian has collected, they've been able to effectively tackle burnout risk...turning an abstract concept into a measurable statistic.19m | Dec 7, 2022
- The Network Effect with Raja Nucho of Ceridian
Mark Feffer and William Tincup speak with Raja Nucho (Senior Vice President, and Chief Partner Officer at Ceridian) about the diverse set of needs and challenges that each client faces.
Ceridian works together with a network of organizations to bring a curated and cohesive application experience. It all starts with having a thoughtful enablement strategy and effective communication.17m | Nov 21, 2022
- Small Diversity Victories with Donnebra McClendon of Ceridian
When you lean in from a place of humility and really want to know more about other people, there's always something to learn. RecruitingDaily’s Mark Feffer and William Tincup talked to Donnebra McClendon, Ceridian’s Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion about staying diligent with constant diversity progress.
25m | Nov 21, 2022
- Learning styles, neurodivergence, and even leadership styles play an important role in building a holistic organization.
- Influencing behavior change starts with making a plan and frequent internal evaluation.
- A Fast Paced Culture Shift with Eric Glass of Ceridian
Mark Feffer and William Tincup speak with Eric Glass (Chief Marketing & Communications Officer at Ceridian) about the interconnection between culture, communications, and the brand identity of an organization.
The changed nature of work is upon us, are you up for the challenge of adapting?25m | Nov 21, 2022
- Machine Learning and Talent Intelligence with Somen Mondal of Ceridian
We have data from recruiting, onboarding, performance, compensation and payroll. What can we learn from the entire life cycle with all of this?
RecruitingDaily’s Mark Feffer and William Tincup talked to Ceridian’s GM of Talent Intelligence Somen Mondal about talent intelligence and where it stands going forward.
Some key takeaways:
19m | Nov 21, 2022
- What if we include equity in hiring and promotion?
- The need for transparent algorithms in order to have proper machine learning
- How Netflix models talent intelligence
- The Pulse of Talent with Susan Tohyama of Ceridian
The world has changed drastically the last couple of years. Employees are now, more than ever, in the driver's seat demanding more choice, more flexibility, and more empowerment.
RecruitingDaily’s Mark Feffer and William Tincup talked to Ceridian’s Chief Human Resources Officer Susan Tohyama about the results of their recent Pulse of Talent Survey.23m | Nov 21, 2022
- Seamless Consumer Interactions with Scott Koenig of EWS
With a strategic partnership lasting well over 20 years, Equifax is one of Ceridian’s loyal partners. RecruitingDaily’s Mark Feffer and William Tincup talked to Equifax Workforce Solutions’ Strategic Alliance Leader Scott Koenig about their lasting partnership and how Ceridian seamlessly works with their HR technology.12m | Nov 21, 2022
- Change Management with Lee Traill of THinK Best Practice Inc.
Mark Feffer and William Tincup speak with Lee Traill, President of THink Best Practice Inc, about mitigating the issues with changing enterprise applications, and dealing with the frustrations of integrating multiple platforms.
Oftentimes, the hassle of setting up these pipelines creates just as much manual labor as before you bought it.15m | Nov 21, 2022
- Understanding Organizational Goals with Lisa Highfield of Info-Tech Research Group
Mark Feffer and William Tincup speak with Lisa Highfield (Research Director of Enterprise Applications at Info-Tech Research Group) about fitting the right technology to your goals.
HR sees the same challenges as everyone else, and building an understanding of what you’re trying to achieve is the first step.26m | Nov 21, 2022
- Streamlining Workforce Management with Robert Beining of Experian Employer Services
Mark Feffer and William Tincup speak with Robert Beining (Head of Alliance Division at Experian Employer Services) about improving the employee lifecycle, compliance management, and adapting to this new world of instant gratification.
Organizations are looking for the solutions to little things that will ease their company’s pain points, but there’s always more behind the curtain than a quick fix.18m | Nov 21, 2022
- Every Day can be Payday with Wendy Muirhead of Ceridian
When getting paid monthly is the norm in some parts of the globe, technology like Dayforce becomes a revolutionary tool. RecruitingDaily’s Mark Feffer and William Tincup talked to Ceridian’s EMEA Managing Director Wendy Muirhead about fortnight pay and how launching Dayforce in the UK can be a game-changer.
Some key takeaways:
31m | Nov 21, 2022
- How Dayforce in the UK changes the HR game
- Ceridian’s UK operations with Dayforce as a revenue channel
- Global payroll model between vendors
- Application Implementation Success with Jesaiah Mills of BDO Lixar
Application Implementation Success with Jesaiah Mills of BDO Lixar
Do you hate spending a big chunk of money on an application only to not get the most out of it? Mark Feffer and William Tincup speak with with Practice and People Experience Lead Jesaiah Mills of BDO Lixar about drawing every drop of value out of your technology investments. Implementation success varies greatly between organizations, so making sure it's integrated correctly from the start is key.23m | Nov 21, 2022
- Optimal Employee HR Experiences With Kane Frisby of Dovetail
Mark Feffer and William Tincup speak with Kane Frisby (Chief Operating Officer at Dovetail Software) about building the perfect employee HR experience. An intelligent self service portal, along with 24/7 helpdesk support allows all of your employees to have a delightful and seamless line of communication with your organization.14m | Nov 21, 2022
- Work Life Integration with Carli Meyer of IBTR
Work Life Integration with Carli Meyer of IBTR
Mark Feffer and William Tincup speak with Carli Meyer (Executive Vice President of HR Tech Consulting at IBTR) about meeting people where they’re at. In a typical corporate landscape the employee unfortunately is the one that must adapt, but there are solutions to bridge that gap to create a positive people experience.23m | Nov 21, 2022