Discussing The New Report by PwC, Permitting Reform & Benefits of Liquified Natural Gas Expansion | June 17th, 202355m | Jun 17, 2023
Attention Labor & Energy Leadership: Enclosed Is The Podcast of The 6/18 Labor & Energy Show w/JDoc & Krausey Featuring:
- Stephanie Wissman, Exec. Dir. American Petroleum Institute/API (PA) | https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-catarino-wissman-b7aa28205
- Discussion on the new report by PwC that shows how significant our natural gas and oil industry is to our state and national economy.
- A Discussion on Permitting Reform, as agreed to in the debt ceiling deal, that will create the opportunity to build energy infrastructure that will bring with it countless jobs in a much more time effective manner.
- The Benefits and Status of Liquified Natural Gas Expansion Locally, Nationally and Internationally.
Airing Regionally On The Following Stations:
- WOND 1400 AM - SOUTH JERSEY
- WMAL 105.9 FM - WASHINGTON D.C. | BALTIMORE | VIRGINIA
- TALK RADIO 1210 AM WPHT - PHILADELPHIA REGION | DELAWARE
- WXDE 105.9 FM - DELAWARE | MARYLAND