A Captivating Conversation Babcock & Wilcox Executive, Chris Riker: the importance of maintaining our traditional energy resources and industries as we transition to a world with renewables | June 25th, 202353m | Jun 25, 2023
Attention Labor & Energy Leadership: Enclosed Is The Podcast of The 6/25 Labor & Energy Show w/JDoc & Krausey Featuring:
- Christopher Riker, Senior Vice President, Babcock & Wilcox | https://www.babcock.com/home/about/corporate/management-team/
- A captivating conversation with one of the top executives at Babcock & Wilcox, Chris Riker, on the importance of maintaining our traditional energy resources and industries as we transition to a world with renewables and having the commitment and technology through B&W to impact both at the highest levels.
- A Discussion About The Babcock & Wilcox, Established in 1867, Babcock & Wilcox is a global leader in energy and environmental technologies and services for the power and industrial markets, with operations, subsidiaries and joint ventures worldwide.
- B&W's Commitment to Union Labor including their outstanding relationship with the Boilermakers union and so many other unions.
Airing Regionally On The Following Stations:
- WOND 1400 AM - SOUTH JERSEY
- WMAL 105.9 FM - WASHINGTON D.C. | BALTIMORE | VIRGINIA
- TALK RADIO 1210 AM WPHT - PHILADELPHIA REGION | DELAWARE
- WXDE 105.9 FM - DELAWARE | MARYLAND