BECOMING A PERSON OF INFLUENCE (PART 1)1h 53m | Nov 16, 2020
And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail…
SEVEN THINGS THE TAIL CAN NEVER ACCOMPLISH NO MATTER WHAT IT DOES
- The tail can never be ahead of the head.
The tail is always behind, and never in front of the head.
- The tail can never lead the head.
Where the head leads, the tail follows. Where the head goes, the tail goes.
- The tail can never be better than the head.
- The tail can never decide its own destiny.
The head makes all the decisions while the tail gets dragged around
- The tail can never feed itself.
It is always a victim of the decisions of the head.
Whatever the head eats, that’s what it will get.
- The tail is always last.
- The tail can never become greater than the head.
God wants you to be the head and not the tail. This blessing is yours by virtue of the new birth. BECOMING A PERSON OF INFLUENCE (PART 1).
God wants you to become a person of influence