Staircase to Controversy: The Michael Peterson Case - Part 21h 1m | Apr 17, 2023
Michael Peterson is a novelist and former mayoral candidate who was charged with the murder of his wife Kathleen. Kathleen was found dead at the bottom of the staircase in their home.
The police suspected Michael of the murder and found blood splatters throughout the house and on his clothing. During the trial, the prosecution presented evidence that Michael had a financial motive for killing Kathleen, as well as evidence that he had been having affairs with men for years.
Michael was found guilty of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. The case remains controversial, with some people believing Michael was wrongly convicted and others convinced of his guilt.
Resources & Links
● Website: https://www.housewivesoftruecrime.com/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/housewivesoftruecrime/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/housewivesoftruecrime/
● YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BFNwyu4KhFpSGdQXS6Pzw
● TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@housewivesoftruecrime
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/housewives-of-true-crime/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy