The Elusive Life of Nicholas Alahverdian: A Web of Deception and Controversy
Nicholas Alahverdian, also known as Nicholas Rossi and Arthur Knight, is an American sex offender who faked his own death in 2020.
He claimed to have suffered abuse and negligence in Rhode Island's Department of Children Youth and Families (DCYF) and unsuccessfully sued the DCYF in federal court in 2011.
He was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma in 2020, and news outlets reported his death, but reports were disputed. In 2021, he was identified in a Scottish hospital, arrested in December on charges of alleged rape in Utah in 2008, and his identity was confirmed despite his claims of mistaken identity. A sheriff ruled he could be extradited to the United States in August 2023, pending confirmation by the Scottish government.
Resources & Links HWTC Content
● Website: https://www.housewivesoftruecrime.com/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/housewivesoftruecrime/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/housewivesoftruecrime/
● YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BFNwyu4KhFpSGdQXS6Pzw
● TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@housewivesoftruecrime
* Check out Earnin and use my code Housewives for a great deal: https://www.earnin.com/
* Check out NextEvo and use my code HTC for a great deal: http://www.nextevolution.de/
* Check out Rakuten: https://www.rakuten.com
* Check out Rosetta Stone and use my code TODAY for a great deal: https://www.rosettastone.com/
* Check out Uncommon Goods and use my code CLINK for a great deal: www.uncommongoods.com
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/housewives-of-true-crime/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy